Accepted [Scam Report]: 76561198134310379 "Bunny"

Discussion in 'Fraud Reports Archive' started by Georgia O'Keeffe, Jun 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Georgia O'Keeffe

Georgia O'Keeffe Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Victim:
    | steamname: Georgia O'Keeffe
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:52856942
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065979613
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198065979613

Offender:
    | steamname: Bunny
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:87022325
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198134310379
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198134310379

Info:
    Hello all.
    I had my only unusual, an orbiting planets brotherhood of arms (painted black) that I acquired by trading my scorching defiant spartan, on sale on outpost. I was trying to either upgrade it or sell it to make enough money to buy a guitar. The accused offered to buy it for real world money on my outpost trade. He told me he would pay me with $158 on paypal. I wanted a little bit more, but he told me he only had $165 on his paypal account and could not add. I decided to take his offer after some thought. He said I had to go first since I didn't have rep or anything. He said a middleman would charge me a fee of 20%, which would have been a lot of money. I didn't want to lose that much money and he assured me he had done this before etc. I sent the offer of my hat along with my paypal email and price as a note. He said '30 sec.. sent! sent the money!' and then immediately unfriended me and blocked me on steam and on outpost. I never received the money at all. I have screenshots of our conversation, of my accepted trade offer, and of my $0.00 paypal account and empty paypal history.

He just now accused me of faking my paypal account. This is ridiculous, I provided screenshots of my empty paypal account.

Evidence:
    He tried to quicksell it on outpost, TWO people accused him of scamming. He hid their posts and closed the trade right away.

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/20123476

Screenshots with chat, paypal, and account verification to follow.

Misc. Info:
    He accused me of faking my paypal screenshots on steamrep. I would be more than happy to provide more.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please find attached screenshot evidences.

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    He just lowered the price and posted again on Outpost, he's trying to get it off himself as soon as possible

4. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  6. Luke Hoey

Luke Hoey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    hey im adding him to try to scare him okay? I wanna help

7. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    @Luke Hoey
    If you don't have anything to add to the report that will help, please do not comment.

8. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Accepted.

9. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey guys, I have no idea what he did, but the item is now completely gone from his inventory. I don't know if you can 'delete' a hat or if he traded it to an alt account but it's gone.

Attached Files:

10. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  11. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Please find screenshot attached

Attached Files:

12. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update, it was not purchased, Noize is just one of this kid's alt accounts. He transferred it when he realized that he was under fire.

13. Georgia O'Keeffe

Ratings:
    +0 / 0

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice