Application Accepted Willz's All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Willz, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Willz

Willz Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Will
    | steam3ID: [U:1:415388193]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:207694096
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198375653921
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/-roses-
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198375653921

Which server do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    28 Days

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    I'm usually free Monday through until Wednesday and then Saturday through until Sunday

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes but I rarely use it

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    The reason I have applied to become a staff member is that due to the past couple of months the staff presence doesn't really seem all there, and if there is an issue on the server the players will have to wait a good 5-20 minutes for a staff member to show up and resolve the issue. I just feel I would be able to help a lot towards said issue seeing how I'm on the server most of the day.

I'm also writing out this application because I want to see the Harpoon Gaming community do well and make others feel welcome within the community.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello! Are you still interested in becoming staff?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Willz

Willz Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Sure

4. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Accepted, Welcome to staff. Awaiting training.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice