Application Declined Uncle Geno's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Uncle Geno, Jun 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uncle Geno

Uncle Geno Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Uncle Psypher Geno
    | steam3ID: [U:1:303122024]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:151561012
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263387752
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheUncleGenoExpierence
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198263387752

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?

Please provide your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)
    All-trade 2

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I dont have much experience being a moderator, I did however moderate a small twitch channel with around 200 followers for 4 months until i had to stop due to personal altercations between me and the streamer.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    While i do not have very many ideas currently, With the proper amount of future time spent in the server i know i can be of great help to the HG community and servers.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    Harpoongaming have been my first and only trade servers i visit. I would love to be apart of the team, Reason being that i can be calm, logical, and collected in tough situations.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    I spend at least 3 hours on the servers every day, and i check the forums twice a day.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    All of the current moderaters and administrators are doing a fine job handling both small and large issues in the server. They are nice about situations and while they can be stern, once a situation has been dealt with, they will go back to being nice, and normal TF2 players.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    I have been on Harpoongaming for over 1/8 of my total Team Fotress 2 time. I have seen the staff be able to handle any possible situation, from aimbotters to scammers. There is nothing that i can see the staff needing to improve on.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    The reason i want to be apart of the team of staff is because i know that i can be a valuable asset to them. I love these servers and i now want to be able to serve them. I will handle every situation to the best of my abilities.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We are going to conduct a training soon and if you're still interested in staff, you can take part. Based off how you do within that training, we'll be able to make a decision on whether or not you should be added.

Please contact Perp for further details.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Uncle Geno

Uncle Geno Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Will do.

4. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Hello,

This weekend we'll be conducting a group interview and a mock training to see who may possibly qualify for staff. Please join the mumble and if possible, speak to Sargent, or Perp regarding this training. Please confirm you have read this post in a reply.

How to join Mumble: https://forum.harpoongaming.com/mumble/

Thanks.

5. Jin&Tonic

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Based off your inactivity, your application is declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice