Application Declined TF2's Unusual Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by TF2, Oct 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TF2

TF2 Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Chill.tf.trade
    | steam3ID: [U:1:424793772]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:212396886
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198385059500
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198385059500

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    I have about 23 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-fri 5pm-9pm

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I was inspired by one of the admins because they said that i might do a good job and see if you get in. Also I was a Mod for part time on a minecraft server called hypixle and i'm very trusted by the Owner server. I love doing stuff for the community and also love being the guy who helps people and being nice I go by the quote "Work hard and you will get some where" as well as "Be nice and get somewhere." I live by these quotes because that's how you make friends as well as get a good trade i'm have been in the trade business for my mates accounts because i can give get the price lower for profit as well as give them tips the biggest profit i have ever had is 20$ on my mates account who had to sell a unusual. I also love the staff as well as helping people. I'm funny, Helpful, Kind and also love giving tips out. Hope i get this :) would love to part of the harpoon movement. Have a nice Day or Night.

yours sincerely - Chill.tf.trade

#1 TF2, Oct 22, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
  2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    @TF2

We feel as if you haven't changed since the last time you applied. As well as the lack of hours in TF2 and in-server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice