Application Declined Telly_'s All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Telly, Jun 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Telly
    | steam3ID: [U:1:119139061]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:59569530
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079404789
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tellysenpai
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079404789

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    29 days

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    All week 12pm-11pm

How old are you?
    18 Years old

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I regularly use it.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I feel like I should become a staff member because I interact with members on the trade servers and get on with a lot of people really well, and I have made many friends because of this, I really like spending time on All-Trade 3 because of the friendly community and the fun map.

I have become good friends with quite a lot of the staff members on Harpoon Gaming, and I'm sure the staff members that I am friends with will agree that we are good friends. I am fairly easy to get on with and I am a good laugh if you get to know me.

I would love to become a staff member for All-Trade 3 because I live in the UK, therefore I will most likely be online when the server will be busy.

Experience -
    I have 2600+ hours on TF2, most of which is Trading.
    I was a "builder/mod" on a Minecraft Server a few years ago, I had mod privileges and was able to kick/temp ban.
    I have been scammed a few times a couple of years ago, but I managed to trade all the way back up and make even more profit.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    After all these months, you decided to apply... Finally...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Catbug

Catbug Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    +1
    been a good friend for many a month now, can't think of a single time i have heard/seen him be rude to anyone and also has made friends with 90% of the regulars.
    i think he would be a good addition

4. ResistOr

ResistOr Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1
    Great trader always there to give advise.

5. Nicholas Concu

Nicholas Concu Unwavering

Ratings:
    +15 / 3
    +1 Is annoying when you get killed by him but is still really active and a nice guy :)

6. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Telly_

Thank you for applying for a position here at Harpoon Gaming. Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application. The main reason as to why you were declined was due to your over-all behaviour to other users and staff members on our servers. Trolling on the mic via interrupting others when they're advertising, mic spam, spamming lenny/meme binds, and other actions like those aren't tolerated on the server, especially when one is also applying to be staff. When you feel you have improved your behaviour on our servers, feel free to re-apply.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice