Accepted [SteamRep Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198103028817 "KingoShadows"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by KingoShadows, Nov 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingoShadows

KingoShadows Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 1
    | steamname: KingoSpookyShadows
    | steam3ID: [U:1:142763089]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:71381544
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198103028817
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/kingoshadows
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198103028817

Description
    Hello,
    I wanted to ask if you could look into removing my tag because of its outdated relevancy and the fact that i have indeed learned from my mistakes. I really don't know how this usually goes down so i'm sorry if i seem to be begging at some point. When i received the scammer tag, it was because of my stupidity for running on a wagered boxing match. Thinking of it now, that was a pretty ignorant idea for the price of the bet was, from my memory, 3-5 ref. If i had bet on that today and lost, i would have easily handed it over now that i have have furthered my knowledge of the the game and its trading policies. Ever since then, i've completely cut off myself from trading with other players for the longest time and secluded myself to basic bot trading websites. While that does seem like a fine compromise considering the wide variety of websites to choose from and my scammer tag, lately i've been considering trying out trading for a while to make some kind of profit. Of course now you can see where i'm going at with this. If you would take into consideration my generous explanation and remove the tag, that would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you.

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    Btw, i know this is like the third time i've tried this and i'm extremely sorry for my immature behavior in the past, i was being extremely ignorant i apologise greatly. I guess I was just really determined to get that tag off. Again I apologise.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. The Slow Scout

The Slow Scout Violent Crime Analyst
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +238 / 7
    Hello @KingoShadows,

Your appeal is now under review by our Appeals staff.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @KingoShadows,

We have chosen to grant this appeal and reduce your current tag to a Caution tag, as we believe you have learned from your past and won't commit any more fraud in the future. Any future involvement in fraud will lead to a permanent tag.

We will keep the caution tag there as a warning and as information. In 2 months, assuming you have no more reports or offenses, we'll remove the caution.

Please be more mindful in the future, and avoid carrying out any instances of fraud.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice