Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063387132 "®specimen®"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by pourtois florent, Nov 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pourtois florent

pourtois florent Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: ®specimen®
    | steam3ID: [U:1:103121404]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:51560702
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198063387132
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198063387132

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts
    I got an older acount but i can't connect my self on it because the adress email is down.

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    Hello,

That the third time I make an appeal to be unban from steamrep.

I make a 3 ref spycrab but we were not ok about the rules, he think that was 3 times to win and me 3 times to loose and i get ban because i don't pay.

At the moment the victim as been paid and there are no more problems eccept the way i can't connect my self to trade server without insult because there is a scammer tag with my name.

I can't make any trade, all people are scared to trade with me only because i got a tag.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    That the screenshot.

[​IMG]

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    I'm not gonna say, I will not scam because i'm not a scammer and I don't want to be one. I just want to enjoy the game again and to don't receive insult when i join trade server.

Attached Files:

• 1.4.png
      1.4.png
      File size:
      167.2 KB
      Views:
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Just to be clear, are you saying that you do not view running from a spycrab as scamming?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    No want to say I scam this guy, but I’m not going to do it again because I’m not a scammer, that was an error and i will not do it again.

I admise I scam.

4. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Did you ckeck my answer ?

5. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Hello,

I don't want to be annoying but i check every weeks if there is any answers and there are not.

So I ask you if you take time or if my answer is not adapted about the question you ask but can you answer something about this appeal ?

Thank u,

Florent.

6. pourtois florent

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    Answer me please, all servers kick me and all players flame me ican't trade no more with this scammer account. It was for 3 ref not 30 keys unusual...

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @pourtois florent,

Your 3 previous appeals were all declined for the same reason and it's very clear to us that nothing has changed. For the same reason as in previous appeals, we have decided to decline your appeal. The value of the items at hand have no bearing, you committed fraud. You seem to still be set on that because it wasn't a lot, you should go free.

Given the frequency of appeals you have submitted, please wait atleast 6 months until you put in another appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice