Application Declined [N]Canadian's Payload Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by [N]Canadian, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [N]Canadian

[N]Canadian Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    |steamname: [N]Canadian
    |steam3ID: [U:1:243753248]
    |steamID32: STEAM_0:0:121876624
    |steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198204018976
    |customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ownerhorses
    |steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198204018976

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    Payload

How many hours do you have in our server?
    1 day and 17:00:18 hours

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    EST

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    I am a Admin over at [N]ewbs.com but, no one really plays there anymore, they are old servers,2008. My job there was to stop microphone spam and harrassment.

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    To be a committed Moderator in Harpoon, to solve the problem, and be a leader in the server. I will be strict and help out the problems.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    Because I would do my job, make sure there are no scams, arguments, make sure people follow the rules, and make the server hurt my ears less. I also feel I am responsible at keeping rules in their place.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    Proabably around 6-11 hours.

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    I think everything is going great! I've played with about maybe 6-11 Admins and Moderators and they are sure doing everything great. Keeping players from microphone spaming etc.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    Truely nothing that I see. Your servers are amazing and I love hanging out iwth the poepl there. I do not beileve staff need to improve anything or Harpoon Gaming.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    The reason I would like to become part of the Staff community is that I love these servers and I would like to become apart of them. I would like to be known when I enter a server like the other guys, it's fun to be known and to take charge in a server. I also would like to keep the servers running well, no one mic spamming, scamming etc.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    Yes I am ready to do what ever I need to do as a Moderator

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?

Special Notes:

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    My voice can be deep and my mic can sound like a bass speaker when i deeply talk into it. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 [N]Canadian, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. [N]Canadian

[N]Canadian Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Ohh I mean't All-Trade, sorry guys

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    Due to your lack of activity, we will be declining your application. When you feel this has changed, feel free to reapply =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice