Application Declined Korean Jesus's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Korean Jesus, Oct 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korean Jesus

Korean Jesus Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198156918566

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    14:07:52h - minecraft. 12:35:26h - tf3. 09:20:44h - unusual

Please provide the URL to your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)
    http://stats.harpoongaming.com/tf3

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, and I use it

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    Yes, in CS:GO servers. My friend used to own one and I was an admin on it, and I generally just played and banned micspammers and kicked trollers.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    Time and decication. I really love hanging out on your servers, and often there are no mods to enforce rules. People beg all the time and it would be nice if the rules could be enforced more often.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    Again, time and dedication. I love logging on and maintaining a friendly environment in the server.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    Weekdays average 1h to 1.5h weekends sometimes the same but sometimes 6 or 7 hours. I logged about the same hours as tf3 on tf2 before, most of it coming from weekends.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    Enforcing rules while they are on and not being too over-protective i.e. banning on small offense

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    Being on more often, there are many times with no mods or admins on.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    Same reason as before. I really love the server and if I can make it better while playing on it, that would make the overall experience of the server better.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    A large percentage of my tf2 total hours are spent in your servers.

2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Korean Jesus,

We have chosen to decline this application due to your behavior in the servers. Please improve your behavior if you'd like to apply again in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice