Archived GoGo!'s All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by GoGo!, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoGo!

GoGo! Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: GoGo!
    | steam3ID: [U:1:897714090]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:448857045
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198857979818
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/helpmemyfoothasfallenoff
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198857979818

Which server do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    12 days, 4 hours and 12 mins

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Wed from 5:30pm and sat from 10am til' 7pm and sunday from 10am til' 10pm GMT

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes i do own a mic, but only use it as necessary.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Thank you for taking the time to read my application ^^
    I enjoy my time on Harpoon a lot, i'm here nearly everyday and enjoy talking to everyone!
    To give you a brief introduction to myself, I'm a A level college student who loves PC, Nintendo and PS4.
    I have a soft spot for TF2 as i use to play it a few years back and was obsessed.
    I personally feel like I'm suitable for the role as moderator as i'm very calm, mature and easy to talk to.
    Although I've not had the opportunity to become a mod on a server before, I feel like this would be a great chance for me to get a feel for what it's like.

I've got contact with mods and admins like Deefect and Krazy and sometimes I message them directly if I see an issue on the server.

Anyways, thank you so much for reading my application and I hope you consider my application.

2. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @GoGo!,

Thank you for applying to be a member of our staff! We have at this time decided to move forward with your application and would like to schedule a training for you to attend. Be on the lookout for a management staff member contacting you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice