Archived FatherPenguin_'s All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by FatherPenguin_, Jul 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FatherPenguin_

FatherPenguin_ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198318553285

Which server do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Roughly a Day (Actual Time Not Idling)

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Monday-Saturday, 9am-2am CDT / (GMT-5)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I use it often

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I may not have a extremely known presence in the server, but these servers have had a deep place in my heart for a long while. I log on very often and I've even had a few people recognize me when joining your server.

I know the rules and functions of the All-Trade servers, I know where to go to do whatever it is I need to be doing, (Ex: Heavy Boxing, Trading, Idling, etc). I do not have past admin and almost no Moderator past experience. However, I have assets i could bring if you decide to approve my application.

Thing's that I could provide

An almost all day schedule

Like stated above, I have a very flexible schedule, I can be on for very long periods of time for the next month, however, later on I can still get on very often I just wouldn't be on in the Morning (However the Afternoon is when most players log on).

I would not hesitate to enforce rules
    As you can tell by this application, when I decide to take things seriously, I mean seriously. This also applies to server rules. Being Moderator, I would not have an issue enforcing certain rules to whatever extent they need to be enforced.

General Positivity
    One of my main goals as not just a moderator but a TF2 player in general, is to spread Positivity for this community. I feel that picking good moderators also, (In my opinion) should be there to make the server a nice community for everyone to play

Closing Words
    It would be an honor to be a moderator for these servers, these are in my top 3 for favorite servers of all time and is one of the reasons I play TF2 in the first place. I have assets to bring to the table, with the trade off of not being widely recognized by server members but there are a select few that recognize me.
    Thank you and I appreciate every second you spend reading this application

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 FatherPenguin_, Jul 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2019
  2. FatherPenguin_

FatherPenguin_ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also Quick Extra note, I have not had my steam linked to this website for a very long time, only recently, however I have been playing playing on your servers and observing your steam group for a while

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice