Application Declined Braixen's All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Delphox, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Delphox

Delphox The fox with an addiction to gaming

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Braixen
    | steam3ID: [U:1:137577520]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:68788760
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097843248
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shadowdarkrailord
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198097843248

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    22 days 18:01:29 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    During holidays, 7 days a week at any time.
    During college term, any day after 6:30 GMT

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I have a mic and I use it very frequently

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I have been staff on Harpoon Gaming before, having been hired the same time as 'Clorox', a current admin. I have a lot of experience with both a Moderator role and an Administrator role.

I am almost always online and can be very flexible with my time, able to come on to the servers if other staff ask me to take over or if someone is breaking the rules.

I understand why I was fired because of my behavior, a ban I had issued and an offensive comment I had made regarding a player being unbanned that I didn't agree with.
    During my time away from Harpoon, I have been working on how to control my anger, which has been going well.

Harpoon was the best community I ever found. And it still is, which is one of the reasons why I want to come back. Though, at the end of the day, it's up to all of the staff to voice their opinions whether I'm allowed another chance or not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Yarally3

Yarally3 Somewhat Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    +1. I have seen how he handles things around in the server when he was still an admin. He knew how to deal with even the most annoying of things. He is also a very friendly person that knows how to interact with everyone, for what I have seen.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Delphox

Delphox The fox with an addiction to gaming

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Note: I realized that I wasn't in the Harpoon group anymore. This issue has been resolved

4. Catbug

Catbug Mildly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +23 / 1
    +1 never seen him be anything but nice to people

5. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    +1 great formerstaff and a good friend, never had anything bad to say about him.

6. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Hello,

Unfortunately, your application is denied. This is for the following reasons:
    1. Ability to control your emotions: while you have said you are working on them, we haven't seen this in action, whether by activity, or timing.
    2. The way in which you left staff: upon your removal from staff, your actions were to publicly badmouth this community and its staff, and your handling of the situation and situations following was poor.
    3. Activity: Prior to yesterday, the last recorded session you had in All-Trade 3 was March 18, March 7th before that.
    4. Opinions regarding Trading, and Administration: During your time as staff, and afterward, you made comments about "hating kids" and most recently, you said that you don't believe trading with scammers should be punishable.
    Altogether, we believe these call for your application's closing. This thread will remain open for questions/comments for a few days, in the event you wish to follow up.

7. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    Aww, i'm sorry Braixen. Keep working on it and better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice