Application Declined Bonqueefius's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Bonqueefius, Aug 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bonqueefius

Bonqueefius Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Bonqueefius (BdayIn2Days)
    | steam3ID: [U:1:311834313]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:155917156
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198272100041
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bonqueefius
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198272100041

For which server do you wish to be staff?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How many hours do you have in our servers?
    700~ Hours.

Please provide your GameMe page with the highest hours (OPTIONAL)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    I do own a mic and I will proceed to use it when it is needed to be used.

Do you have any previous experience, if so, when and where?
    I do not have any previous experience of moderating any server of any kind. I know Harpoon Gaming is a wonderful place to start off.

What ideas or skill can you provide for the benefit of HG?
    The set of skills that I can bring to the table that is the Harpoon Gaming servers are my overall kindness towards other players and how well I can interact with players. The servers knows me pretty well and I feel like having someone as a staff member that you feel comfortable with is a great quality to bring to the server.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    The reason I believe that I would be a good staff member is just that I know when to have fun and when to take things very seriously. I also believe that I can bring a overall safe feel to the server when I become staff. Not that it isn't already.

How much time do you think you can spend on forums/servers per day?
    The Minimum amount of time I can spend on the server is probably 5-7 Hours each day with some exceptions that I will bring up later.

What do you think the current All-Trade staff are doing right?
    The things that I know they're doing right is handling situations. If someone runs from a Spycrab you will always see a staff member track that player down, and make sure they pay the player back. No matter what. The staff are always there doing there job and helping out the Harpoon Gaming servers as a whole.

What do you think the All-Trade Staff, or Harpoon in general, could work on at this point in time?
    The activity of the staff members. Sometimes you could go in the middle of the night and people could be doing crazy amounts of horrible stuff. Yet no staff are on handling the situation. It really is horrible when people Mic Spam in the middle of the night. Usually I am on pretty late. So I feel like I could handle those situations.

Why do you want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team?
    The reason I want to become a member of the HG All-Trade team is because I feel at home when I'm with them. I feel comfortable talking to them about lots of miscellaneous information along with other things. They really are kind and wonderful to be around and I would love to join them so I can make sure other players feel as comfortable as I do around the staff.

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    They're some exceptions on days I might not be able to be there. My Father was divorced from my Mother and sometimes we have to spend time with him on Sundays. Those can last 2-3 Hours. So if I can't be on on that day. I'll make sure to notify a staff member.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Bonqueefius, Aug 2, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  2. Bonqueefius

Bonqueefius Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Update: I have recently installed Mumble and am ready to use it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sargent

Sargent RoboActive
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +135 / 7
    Due to your behaviour, we will be declining your application. When you feel this has changed, feel free to reapply =)

#3 Sargent, Aug 7, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice