Application Declined BigHiggs's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by BigHiggs, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigHiggs

BigHiggs Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: BigHiggs ⇋HG⇌
    | steam3ID: [U:1:247855528]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:123927764
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198208121256
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/paddyjh13
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198208121256

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    1 days 17:15:48 hours

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Mon-Thu: 8/9pm-10pm EST Fri-Sun: 12pm-12am EST

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I've been on your All-Trade server for quite a while now, and I really feel like me being apart of your staff will encourage me to go on your servers more and for longer periods of time.

I've been an admin on a small server (having about 23 players a day) called EGC. People always thought on there that I was really "chill" and a very supportive staff member while on there, however the server is gone now, so I've been very eager to try and become a staff member on here.

However I have strep throat so I haven't been using my mic a lot recently, but my doctor said it should clear up in about a day or so. Other than that I would really feel honored to be the latest person to become mod on Harpoon.tf.

I thank you in advance for reading my application, and I will continue to donate as much as I possibly can to your servers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @BigHiggs

We would like to thank you for applying, but we feel as if you need more time and activity in our servers, as well as work on your behaviour on our servers. Spamming binds and acting immature are qualities we don't want on our staff. When you have feel you've improved on these issues, feel free to re-apply.

Thanks for understanding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice