Application Declined Beep Man's Payload Moderator App

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Mister Jane Doe, Jul 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister Jane Doe

Mister Jane Doe Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    SteamRep Profile Data:
    | steamname: Mister Jane Doe
    | steam3ID: [U:1:116151353]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:58075676
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198076417081
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198076417081

What position are you applying for?

In which server would you like to be staff?
    Payload

How many hours do you have in our server?
    27 Days

How old are you?

What Time-Zone you live in?
    Eastern Time

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes, I do.

Do you have any previous Admin experience, if so, where and when?
    No

What ideas or skills can you bring to the table?
    I can be on a lot of the time and I can help many people with anything. I also get on every HG server.

Why do you think you would be a good staff member?
    I think I will be a good staff member because I can get on very quickly and can be free to help anyone who needs help pretty often. I also get on HG server regularly.

How much time can you spend per-day on the servers/forums?
    Atleast 3 to 4 or more

What do you think the current staff is doing right?
    The current staff is making sure people follow the rules, do not run from spycrabs, boxing, etc... helping people who are scammed, helping out people who need help with the server and are doing what they planned on doing helping people.

What things do you think the staff, or Harpoon Gaming as a whole, could improve on?
    Other then getting more people on the other servers I don't see what they really need to approve on other then getting staff on alltrade 1 or what is called now.

Why do you want to be a member of the Staff?
    I was recommended by Clutch and I did plan on maybe becoming staff on HG but since I did mess around a lot I never decided to apply. But now I have grown a little and stopped memeing everywhere and I also am on at times where staff isnt and I have no power to stop people from breaking the rules.

Are you ready to act as middleman for events and trades?
    I am trust worthy of holding items for spycrab or boxing match or anything of the nature.

Do you have a Rep thread, if so, please link it here?

Special Notes:

Any miscellaneous information we should know?
    I have football so I sometime may not be able to get on. I also have school coming up so on fridays or saturdays depending if im Junior Varsiety or Varsiety I may not be able to get on at all on those days in about a month. Also sorry if I miss spell or had bad grammer and what not. Also my in game name is actually Mister Jane Doe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Mister Jane Doe, Jul 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2016
  2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    This application is now under review.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice