Obscure Non-Gentleman Insults

Discussion in 'Flame Bucket (Recommended 18+)' started by Just Navlis, Nov 19, 2018.

1. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    greetings good sir's and madam's i challange thy to insult contest

Rules:

1. they must be very obscure make them unique and of course hilarous
    2. this is ment for fun do not use these insults to purposely attack someone be fair ol'chap`.
    3. Each insult must be quoted in the next post and be responded with another hilarious insult.
    4. No Racsism or any form of borderline humor ((example pedophilia))
    5. Optional: write in a hilarious accent.

and Thus i will begin by throwing the first insult.

I say Good sir! your hat is so Enormously unfashioned it makes my non existant moustache look like a fashionable Bathing resort!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Diggin

Diggin Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +9 / 5
    My word, what such talk from a blithering baffoon like yoursel!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Good Heavens a man of your low caliber calling me a bafoon? i say begone Commoner!

4. Paragon7667

Paragon7667 Somewhat Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    during the shakespearean era one of the worst insults you could ever call someone was "you prince of wales!". brutal ik

5. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    excuse me young lad from some European country called Switzerland, how dare you insult my lovable son from the uk that calls himself diggin you swasbucket@!

#5 Reggie, Nov 19, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  6. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Switzerland? i have you know i am Sir Generic Van Common the Third from england and i do take high offense to your words good sir.

You taste like bad cheese melted into a rotten sausage with a cup of cheap tea!!

7. Diggin

Diggin Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +9 / 5
    by gods if you dare think im some common youd be sharply mistaken you inbred toad beast! now away with you, i am sick when i do look at thee!

8. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Toad Ha! even as a pile of Fly dropping you would not be worthy to lick sir Generic Van Common The third's arse! you Irish Blasphemer

9. Reggie

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    thee art no more brain than stone and wend back to england with thy the horror tea!

10. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    Why I never have heard such gibberish comming from the mouth of a common dandy such as yourself now we can see why this monstrosity of a hat fits you so well

11. Reggie

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    how can thee beest this no more brain than stone to not knoweth english? wend back to switzerland thee cheese smelleth sausage gust clotpole!

12. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Mate, Yer Dug smells eh some WD ferty, Whit ya pla'n a'?

13. Just Navlis

Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3
    i say... this language is so babaric this unpleasentry must be exterminated with a thousand pounds of coffee

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice