Who invited YOU to Harpoon Gaming?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by festeringMongoose, Nov 30, 2014.

1. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    So who referred you to Harpoon Gaming. This isn't limited to Harpoon Gaming servers; who led you to the Forums? The Mumble? The Steam-Group?

I don't really remember well, but I know I stumbled into Harpoon, looking for Trade servers. But Thu referred me to The Forums, and the Steam Group. However, Reonardo brought me to Mumble.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 festeringMongoose, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    I found Harpoon from an old Partner Community. I was invited to the harpoon gaming mumble by @Backseatsman and I found the forums from the server advertisements.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. HeroofWinds1

HeroofWinds1 "That Canadian"

Ratings:
    +57 / 7
    I found the forums and server by myself while looking for a good TTT Server... Are You Sure? Invited me to mumble. That's it!

4. Microline

Microline Your Regular Skype Technician

Ratings:
    +107 / 18
    When I was newbie on Garry's Mod, I was searching through a lot of servers which made me download at least 10 GB worth of files. I wanted to play TTT so badly since I saw a lot of Youtubers play TTT. So I decided to buy Garry's Mod. I joined a server called TTT-Fun, which was okay I guess (didn't really like it), and some other server starting with a G (forgot the name). I kept finding servers and finally played on a good server which was Harpoon Gaming. When I became a regular in the server, Are You Sure and Rokstar55 told me to join Mumble at first. Then about everyone on the server kept on telling me to join Mumble. So that's my story :)

5. Chiva123

Chiva123 ♥♥♥♥♥♥

Ratings:
    +45 / 3
    my friend invited me and i liked the server so i go here now

6. lemonliquer

lemonliquer THAT GUY THAT EATS LEMONS
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +59 / 13
    i found HG because @Escalfrio gos to my school abd we became freinds then i joined HG
    <3 escalfrio

7. FlyingAnonymoose

FlyingAnonymoose Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 20
    I was invited to HG by a friend of mine named Honey Mustard!1

8. ☬JTheTurbanTilter☬

Ratings:
    +9 / 3
    I just joined the server and then fell in love with RDMing and then got ban. Then Joe unban me then i fell in love with the server. Then i join the group so ya know I am here.:)

• WTF WTF x 2
    • Congrads Congrads x 2
  9. FreakyDeakyMayo

FreakyDeakyMayo Really Cool Guy ^

Ratings:
    +8 / 0
    Me being the Garry's Mod noob that I am way back long ago, I was browsing through TTT servers on the first day that I got this. I found two servers that I had grown to like as time went on. It was "The Taco Stand" and "Harpoon Gaming". I started out on the Taco Stand because I liked the custom Traitor items and the plug-ins they had. But overtime I began to realize the community is crap because of the fact that the Owner on "The Taco Stand" abandoned his server and the admins were abusive. So thats when I started to play on here more. The first admin I ever met on this server was @scoobiecat12. I got threatened into mumble by Are You Sure? (lol). And I grew to fall in love with the server and with the people on it. I now have almost 160 hours on Garry's Mod from buying it in June and I know for a fact that more than half of those hours are on this server. <3

10. darkosshear

darkosshear Professional Chewbacca/Napoleon Dynamite

Ratings:
    +168 / 8
    My friend Rogue Of'Engrend The XXXIV reffered me here about 9 months ago. I have been in love with it ever since!

11. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21

12. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Mumble- Are You Sure

Forums- Are You Sure,Tillman, and Rokstar when they set me the link to the staff application

Server- I meant to click on another server but the server list refreshed and i clicked on Harpoon Gaming on accident.Turned out to be the best server ive ever played on :3

13. AeroNova

AeroNova Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 11
    I just found the servers on the server list randomly, (IT WAS FATE)

Invited to mumble by Are You Sure

14. Trashcat

Trashcat The Professional Hobo
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +32 / 2
    I just stumbled upon the server, but Babe Ruth invited me to the mumble

15. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    No one invited me to harpoon, but I stalked Silenthunter382 and found the old All-Trade 1.

No one invited me into mumble either, I just joined randomly one day after I found out it was public.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I joined because Nh Messy said it would be a good place to heavybox for money, so of course I joined like the greedy bastard I am. I found that I liked the server more than making money off of it, and I joined the mumble randomly one day after school.

17. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    i used to only.have 40 something hours in gmod then i found this server, now what used to be 40 hours is 820 hours...

18. AeroNova

AeroNova Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 11
    I'm waiting for Eoj to come on and be like, "I made it" lol

19. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Harpoon from the bosom of the water signifying by Divine Providence that I, Eoj, was to carry Harpoon. That is why I am your king!

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Excuuuuuse me?!?!

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice