What is the most painful experience you have ever had?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by TwinMold/NazisNeedBuff, Jun 28, 2014.

1. TwinMold/NazisNeedBuff

TwinMold/NazisNeedBuff Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    OK i have the stomach Flu right now. And i was thinking, Pain is bad, So I though why not ask you guys what your most painful experience has been.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    falling off my roof

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FlyingAnonymoose

FlyingAnonymoose Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 20
    Playing football with mono.

4. Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth It's hard to beat a person who never gives up.
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +39 / 9
    Cracking my skull.

5. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    Completely missing my stairs and landing directly on my arm and snapping it.

6. Creepy Lil' Guy

Creepy Lil' Guy Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 3
    Have a boiling kettle fall on my head when I was small. (1 month in hospital :O)

7. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 3
    think that there was 3 spets up a fence there was only 2 smash head into metal roof and fall down and smash head in fence and small on my ass on stone and that the roof felt a stone in my face and the fence broke.... could not move for 4 days

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Taser

Taser Ace Trainer!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +377 / 25
    Pissing blood. Top that one people.

9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Having to get emergency surgery.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. FlyingAnonymoose

FlyingAnonymoose Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +86 / 20
    Burning my thumb on searing hot metal that had just been welded, instant third degree burn.

11. Tillman

Tillman Friendly Neighborhood Sloth
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +33 / 5
    I went to hug my cocker spaniel one time as a young boy and it turned aroun and bit my face. I can remember looking into the mirror with my mom and seeing a whole lot f blood. I was asking her not to tell dad becasue I knew they would put the dog down. I got 32 stitches inside and outside my face and now I have a small scar under my eye.

12. z_o_m_33

z_o_m_33 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 3
    shiting blood. there u go

13. Kevin Parker

Kevin Parker Previously known as THE REAPER
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +120 / 9
    I was playing football with my friends in the rain then i feel, I felt somthing in my hand and i saw a large metal stick through my hand.

#13 Kevin Parker, Jun 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2014
    • Scary Scary x 1
  14. TwinMold/NazisNeedBuff

TwinMold/NazisNeedBuff Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you all for your replies, I really cringed when i read most of these :3

15. Kid_Enigma__

Kid_Enigma__ Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    Twisting my ankle

16. RunningSpree

RunningSpree Southern Arab Canadian.

Ratings:
    +103 / 10
    Cracking my skull on a glass/wood board when I was young, and had a fairly large size of glass stuck in the wound

17. lemonliquer

lemonliquer THAT GUY THAT EATS LEMONS
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +59 / 13
    when my brother throw a plastic tube at me and cut my nose in half

18. Backseatsman

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +266 / 13
    Walking down the stairs

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Mileycyrus

Mileycyrus Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    almost dieing cause a allergic reaction and alot of pain

20. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Stubbing my toe

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice