What Anime have you watched/recommend?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lord Ptolemy, Jul 30, 2015.

?

Do you like anime?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. What's this "anime"?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Evangelatin_

Evangelatin_ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +2 / 1
    Just finished Katanagatari and it was wonderful, would totally recommend it to anyone else
    Besides that if you like clip art and have low expectations then Ninja Slayer is just the thing for you, best anime 20forever

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Hi @Tissue, I asked my cousin (anime freak, literally watched and finished every anime), and she said that season 2 gets WAY more interesting. I understand you may not have been interested in season 1 because it focuses on the teenagers more than the actual action characters (Shizuo, Celty, etc.) I have gotten pretty far in the series, episode 10 already, woot! (I'm a slow ass when it comes to watching shows) Anyways, enjoy!

And I download anime from chiaanime.com, and I use an app on IOS called Video Downloader, it has a purple app logo. I download when I'm going for long car trips, or car trips in general, as when you download, you can view your anime or video without WiFi.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    Thanks! I will most definitely check out season 2. After I finish my current anime, another 70 episodes ready to roll.

• Productive Productive x 1
  4. MarbleBlue

MarbleBlue Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I've watched Sword of Arts and Attack on Titan, both amazingly good. Watch them when you get a chance.

5. James

James Truly Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I like to watch anime but im not really hooked into watching a lot ive seen my share of it the for sure
    Heres a few ive seen:
    I really like Lupin the Third and which i wish i could find places to watch the movies again and the shows them self.
    Any who

Claymore
    Samurai Champloo
    Eureka Seven
    Some of Bleach (Need to find more of bleach dam Netflix sucks)
    Fullmetal Alchemist

Eh my mind is drawing a blank i know ive watched a lot more over the years just can think of names. >.<

6. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Claymore is better off being read than watched.
    Samurai Champloo and Eureka Seven are both awesome.

7. James

James Truly Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I went through and some more since it was making me mad but im sure this is still like probally only half.

Soul Eater
    Blood +
    High School of the Dead
    Gurren Lagann
    Elfen Lied
    Afro Samurai
    Freezing
    Girls Bravo

I Should get back into watching more anime again its been awhile since i have :(

8. Levi Heichou

Levi Heichou Unwavering

Ratings:
    +20 / 3
    Clannad both the first and second season (known as after story or something)

9. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Is Tokyo Ghoul any good? My freind wants me to watch it but I just want to know if its worth watching.

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Yes, it is.

11. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    The people in Tokyp Ghoul look creepy.

12. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    I'm told the manga is better.
    Also season 2 completely throws out the manga story line from what I've been told.

I did like the anime even though S2 confused me.

13. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    My cousin introduced me to Hellsing

14. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Which one did you watch? I watched just plain Hellsing, not Ultimate.

15. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Both are amazing.

16. Tissue

Tissue Global Elite
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +84 / 8
    Both seasons were great. If you like gore and people killing another person like I do.. This anime is amazing, just go for uncensored version.
    Watched all them Hellsing anime.. I got to say, you wont regret it.. Hellsing is by far the best vampire anime on my list.

17. James

James Truly Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I watched one of the hellsings i cant remember which one is was on Adult Swim with shit i cant think of the name its about a guy who gets captured by pirates and ends up joining them and i know there's an episode where they fight Nazis as the pirates try to take gold off if i remember a sunken submarine i don't remember much can anyone help me name it id like to re watch it

Also anyone got Netfix Anime Suggestions? Could use some help

18. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Knights of Sidonia

19. James

James Truly Active

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    I tried Knights of Sidonia right after it came out i got all the way up to the last episode and i stopped watching it just couldn't hook me and i watched way more then i normal would if it doesn't hook me

20. Lord Ptolemy

Lord Ptolemy Epic Member

Ratings:
    +179 / 23
    Did Netflix increase their anime selection in the past year?

Movies:
    Expelled from paradise (Watched this beauty on a plane ride)

Highly recommended:
    - Hunter X Hunter
    - Moribito: Guardian of the spirit
    - Black Butler
    - Soul Eater
    - Eureka Seven

Medium recommended:
    - Gargantia on the Verderuous Planet
    - The irregular at magic highschool

Low recommended:

- Samurai champloo

#40 Lord Ptolemy, Sep 16, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2015
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice