Accepted [TTT Server Ban Appeal]: STEAM_0:1:64546946 "philjamenson"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by philjamenson, Sep 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. philjamenson

philjamenson Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: philjamenson
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:64546946
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198089359621
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/galliumrules
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198089359621

Description
    I was banned for ghosting. I wasn't. The day before this I had joined the server, and I added it to my favorites. I was friends with a guy on the server, but we didn't contact each other during a game. We don't do that. The day I joined I had killed one of the admins while he was a traitor with my friend, and I didn't have evidence. I admit that. However, it was simply a kill out of nowhere. I believe that I had a defense of some sort, but it was a weak one. The next day my friend went crazy and killed a bunch of guys. They all happened to be my traitor buddies. I would like to add that this was somply a small section of tons of rounds that I played on the server. I find it very hard to find a good TTT server with decent admins, good addons, and a good playerbase. I really do want to be back on the server, but I understand that my side seems bleak. I don't know how I can prove my innocence, but you say the word and if I can do it, it's done.

Please provide any and all evidence
    I have none. I wish I could provide anything, but I have nothing to provide.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    Neither side has any true evidence, simply the past. Please let my try once more.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    We've decided to accept your appeal, however, please be more careful in the future further offenses will result in a ban.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice