Accepted [TF2 Server Ban Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171483819 "GoIduck|trade.tf"

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by GoIduck|trade.tf, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoIduck|trade.tf

GoIduck|trade.tf Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: GoIduck|trade.tf
    | steam3ID: [U:1:211218091]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:105609045
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171483819
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198171483819

Description
    So, today (Written on the 1st of April 2016 U.K Birmingham Time)

Me and a random person were doing a joke, saying "Get Gud Get Lmao Box" and we got good feedback, no one was saying hackers or anything because the players knew that we were not really hackers, because if we were I'd have to be stupid to hack on a server I have donator on, anyway, one of the admins (The Reaper, he was on trade 3) had told us to stop and if we didn't we would get a Perm ban for SPAMMING! We had agreed, a few minutes later after rejoining I had said "Get Gud....
    Jk lmao" he had permenatly banned me from the servers, Even though I didn't spam and said a single word after the warning he had still spammed me, paranoia?

All of that is from the console!

Kristoff Kringle/HHB : For spamming?
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : for spam?
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Huh
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : the hell?
    Yarally3 : he has a poit
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Its just a binds for focks sake
    Yarally3 : the admin
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : godlcuk
    ThunderSkull >>Selling Unusual< : Selling Orbiting Planets Armored Authority for only 22 keys pure or Unusual overpay!! Trade me!!
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : spamming can get you banned? holy hell i have millions of people to turn it
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : in*
    Lenny ♚MW-A♚ : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ThunderSkull >>Selling Unusual< : Selling Orbiting Planets Armored Authority for only 22 keys pure or Unusual overpay!! Trade me!!
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : GOLDUCK
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Spamming=perma ban?
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : Damn Lenny, back with those lenny face binds again.
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : wtf?
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Its morning people
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : Ok
    [HG Hop] HarpoonGaming.com | All-Trade | Idle - trade_plaza_hg_moonbase_a16 (5/32) [type !hop to join]
    OfficialBolintk : anyone trade?
    [anti-G.E.W.P.] Glebu : im back
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : GET GOOD GET LMA...jk jk u win pls dont rape my magnificent ri
    [anti-G.E.W.P.] Glebu : trade me
    [Mini Spy] SkyrimAddict ⇋HG⇌ : im hood, yourself?
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.HarpoonGaming.com/ for more info.

Please provide any and all evidence
    All of that is from the console!

Kristoff Kringle/HHB : For spamming?
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : for spam?
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Huh
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : the hell?
    Yarally3 : he has a poit
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Its just a binds for focks sake
    Yarally3 : the admin
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : godlcuk
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : spamming can get you banned? holy hell i have millions of people to turn it
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : in*
    Lenny ♚MW-A♚ : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : GOLDUCK
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Spamming=perma ban?
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : Damn Lenny, back with those lenny face binds again.
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : wtf?
    ✯British Ninja Dog✯ : ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Kristoff Kringle/HHB : Its morning people
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : Ok
    [HG Hop] HarpoonGaming.com | All-Trade | Idle - trade_plaza_hg_moonbase_a16 (5/32) [type !hop to join]
    OfficialBolintk : anyone trade?
    [anti-G.E.W.P.] Glebu : im back
    [Donator] GoIduck|trade.tf : GET GOOD GET LMA...jk jk u win pls dont rape my magnificent ri
    [anti-G.E.W.P.] Glebu : trade me
    [Mini Spy] SkyrimAddict ⇋HG⇌ : im hood, yourself?
    Disconnect: You have been banned by this server, check http://www.HarpoonGaming.com/ for more info.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    I'm a donator at the server, at time of ban I was saying this:

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. GoIduck|trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I just realised that I had double posted the console, sorry 'bout that...
    And, no... I had no private information.
    And this is also a bump <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GoIduck|trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Listed in console.

4. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    The Reaper is not a staff member, he did not ban you. I did. I specifically told you to stop with the spamming, and you intentionally ignored that.

Do you have any reason to ignore an admin when they ask you to stop?

5. GoIduck|trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ah, it was you?
    I thought it must've been the reaper because who ever has a HG in their name always confuses me to believe that they are an admin.

And, when you say I ignored your spamming warning. I had said that "spamming can get you banned holy hell I have millions of people to turn in" as a joke since there are daily spammers on your servers when they are not occupied with an admin patrolling the server. Me and the other guy had stopped spamming after you had kicked me as an warning, all I said after that was "GET GUD GET...jk lmao" as a joke that I would not spam again, if I would've spammed again I would have said the full sentence and would've kept on going.

6. GoIduck|trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    bump

7. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    In the future, please be mindful of your actions. Appeal granted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice