Addressed Suggestion: Remove Infinite charge

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by Jyn, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    Please describe your suggestion or bug report
    I mean, I can't really see a huge use for it other than abuse, I only really see it used by trials and it just makes playing on the server a little less fun. Perhaps just removing it from trial donor maybe?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    In my honest opinion, stay in spawn if you don't feel comfortable about the Infinite Charge. The servers are made for trading, killing is not the main focus and trials only have 10 mins of it so just stay in spawn. It's not abusing unless you are using an exploit like the most known flying guillotine spawn kill glitch, which is an actual form of abuse.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    The point I was making was the donor or admin abuse is often using powers to repeatedly kill, perhaps a better suggestion would be to make the player with infinite charge unable to attack

4. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    This is a dumb proposal and I hope it gets declined. It's one of the most fun donator perks.

5. Jyn

Jyn Notably Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +34 / 9
    I'm just trying to get an opinion out for discussion because it seems to be the most complained about perk by non donors. Thanks the the constructive feedback btw

6. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    It's honestly one of my favourite things included in the donor menu. Yes, Ok, it might be a little spamable and yes you use it to kill people because thats literally the entire point of it.....

I honestly agree, it's not hard, if you don't want to die. DONT GO OUTSIDE!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    People will get mad and make rash choices when they die so of course they would complain no matter what, calling the person out for cheating, saying that they are bad but in this case just say admin abuse with the infinite charge.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I believe we did this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice