Archived Suggestion: New weapons/map updates?

Discussion in 'Suggestions Archive' started by dylantyler000, Apr 2, 2016.

1. dylantyler000

dylantyler000 Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    Please name your Suggestion/Bug Report:
    New weapons/map updates?

Is this a suggestion or bug report?:
    Suggestion

What does this report affect?:
    TTT Server

Please elaborate on your suggestion:
    I think you guys should add multiple guns that are in the game to the traitor menu. I think you should add a crossbow to the traitor weapon menu. It would be good because a lot of people use the harpoon right? Well its basically the same thing except people cant pick up the bolts and it is a lot more quiet. It might sound OP but just reduce the damage so its not 1 hit kill in the body!

Next, I think you should add a suicide parrot to the traitor menu. This you buy in the Traitor menu throw it and it flys down on a target and kills them. That's really OP right? I think you can make it so it does 50 damage that would be super cool!

Finally, I think you should update the map rooftop. Ithink you should update it to the latest version its the best. You can flood the map, make an axe a tester, and there are teleport rooms as a traitor. Pretty sweet right?

Any Additional Information?:
    No, pick and choose I just want to see the server grow to be the best :D.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    These would be WAY to overpowered. Maybe leaving Innocents useless if these were implemented in. Maybe if some of the things did a small lower amount of damage then maybe there would be a chance it COULD be added in. But remember there needs to be models already made for these AND don't forget about download time! As we don't need it being long like certain servers.

While they do still add in new maps just rarely... I agree that they need to add more. As most of the maps can either. 1. Be super known and help the server grow OR 2. Kill the server in a few rounds. While most of the maps help the server grow. Others make people leave. Such as Shortbus (Who even likes this map? (me) oh okay) The map is small and most of the times it makes people leave quicker then maps like Minecraft (Being the most popular one...) keep the server up for a long time.

So in ways, I agree with you about the maps and Semi Disagree with you about the weapons. While the weapons can be OVERPOWERED! or it could be underpowered (I would completely disagree with you in the weapons but the crossbow being like the harpoon thing actually caught my eye). The maps should be updated as there's a ton of good maps that could added into the servers! Like TTT_Craftroom (Yeah that's a map!) and TTT_Forest_Final (Not really to sure this is a map in HG or not...) Could be added in.

TL;DR. I agree they should add in new maps. But the weapons you said need to have a model and are in there own ways decently overpowered, and don't forget the download time it could make it longer or super long!

(EDIT): Fixed some stuff with the TL;DR

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. dylantyler000

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    There is a model for the crossbow :D and it may add 5 seconds on to the download time :D

4. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    We could just use the default one.

5. dylantyler000

Ratings:
    +11 / 10
    That's what I meant :p

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice