Information NTG joins Harpoon

Discussion in 'Previous Announcements' started by Jin&Tonic, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    As many of you may have seen, we recently got a few new admins that were formerly a part of NTG. This was as of this past weekend, NTG joined with Harpoon.

Obviously, we're glad to have them on board, and DaBigNoob is now a Senior Admin and the staff that have moved over are coming in as Junior admins to get a handle on everything.

Also, all donators will be transferred over.

Thank you, and I hope you welcome NTG as part of Harpoon.

Joe

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Jernict12

Jernict12 Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 3
    Welcome!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Test

Test Hardcore

Ratings:
    +129 / 22
    Always a pleasure to talk to Noob and engage in various activities with.I've seen only good from NTG and i'm happy we are now united and work together as a major community.

I'm certainly looking forward to meeting the other NTG staff members.

I welcome each and every admin/regular from NTG and i hope you enjoy your stay!

4. FlareStar

FlareStar Truly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +28 / 3
    intresting, glad to see them join with us! Looking foward to new happenings with them :)

5. Chuck Norris

Chuck Norris Walker Texas Ranger Fanatic

Ratings:
    +30 / 17
    Welcome NTG! Hope you enjoy your time here.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice