King of the hill

Discussion in 'Spam & Forum Games' started by Backseatsman, Nov 8, 2013.

1. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    I come up from behind with a steel chair.....And sit down beside you on the makeshift encampment. My...Hill??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I said mound.. as in pile of dirt, not hill

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cobalt

Cobalt Face-Meltingly Active

Ratings:
    +52 / 7
    I brush all the dust into a pile and sit in it as my hill

4. Brunerth

Brunerth Hippie
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +200 / 21
    I noclip over to the Refresh Hill button, hit it and stand on top of it for about a minute before someone demands my attention for something. Open Hill.

5. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    I cover the hill is a poison. It was a poison that I spent the last several years making myself immune to (or however that line goes, haven't see that movie in forever.) My hill and no one else's.

6. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I go over there with my Dyson Vaccum that has 2X The suction and suck your poison right out of the air all ghostbuster like then i throw the tank at Cobalt and his hill then i guess i boot you off the hill and take it...

7. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    I put a rocket under the hill, knock smile off then I shoot it up into space (With food water and oxygen to last a lifetime of course) My hill. Also I broke all other rocket ships

8. TheSmile

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    I perform a cannonball from space onto your hill and cause an earthquake thats off the chart!!!

Jk i actually try it but i burn up in the atmosphere and my ashes rain on your hill

9. jacobhd404040

Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    but my hill is in space, so your ashes dont rain on me

10. Cobalt

Ratings:
    +52 / 7
    But I shot my own rocket at your hill. Cost me a few billion, but who's counting?

11. jacobhd404040

Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    I started falling to earth but I had an exosuit so I survived.

12. Unoski

Unoski Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 3
    I assume Jakob is not on the hill and the hill is in space. I guess I create a chemical that allows me to survive space and float onto the hill.

13. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I kindly ask you with my special Jedi powers if I can own the hill. After you approve, I use the force to rip your head in half. My Hill.

14. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    With the power of the force, I claim this hill to be named "Lecatzz" and so that anyone who tries to enter must pay a fee of their life. The End.

15. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    *with their life. Grammar at it's finest

16. Cobalt

Ratings:
    +52 / 7
    I sail my nice little Death Star along and blast Lecatzz off the hill :)

17. Kid-Nappa

Kid-Nappa Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    I launch a photon torpedo into your deathstar's weakpoint, destroying it. I then take Lecatzz's place on the hill.

18. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    I steal @Cobalt's wonderful little Darth Vader costume, and shove the force, and the remains of the Death Star up @Kid-Nappa's ass

19. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    Then I equip my hill with state of the art stormtrooper protection, while pouring hot tea into my costume...

20. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I walk up and kill all the Storm Troopers with my Jedi Master powers. Let the hill be with me.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice