TF2 Is TF2 Dead???

Discussion in 'Game Discussion' started by nycir10, Jul 18, 2016.

1. nycir10

nycir10 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +9 / 2
    Hey, guys ever since that new update came out for TF2 the "Casual" people think that ruine the game but I still think its not dead I think vavle is trying to make it fun for people when they play TF2.

(Comment what you think :cool:)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. claysadz07

claysadz07 Per aspera ad astra

Ratings:
    +25 / 1
    Lol no.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Machigai

Machigai Sleeping Is Bliss

Ratings:
    +74 / 5
    Tf2 has already been alive for so long no reason for it to die now, updates are good it means they're atleast trying to make things better and personally they did. Casual is better than pubs, I've had fairer teams, intelligent team mates and funny ridiculous teams where we still have fun.
    Valve listened to the feedback people gave to the casual mode and fixed it within days I'm enjoying tf2 even more now. : )

4. nycir10

nycir10 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +9 / 2
    I always agree

5. B4L

B4L Touhou Fanatic
    Donator

Ratings:
    +96 / 10
    As TF2 is now reaching a 10 year mark. All I need to say is. No, it's not dying. It's actually getting bigger every update. As the new comp update have made a large amount of new people start to play it more.

6. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    It's not dead, if anything it's the opposite. Tf2 will have a new influx of players due to the recent update and matchmaking being here.

7. Musical

Musical Eoj Charlie is my Hero
    Donator

Ratings:
    +66 / 3
    nah

8. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    No, tf2 will not "die" for atleast a couple more years. Its still being constantly updated and new things are always here. The game itself is pretty addicting and the community loves to trade. 60% of the community gives 2 shits about casual

9. Levi Heichou

Levi Heichou Unwavering

Ratings:
    +20 / 3
    Where were you when TF2 is died? rip TF2 69-420

10. nycir10

nycir10 Unwavering

Ratings:
    +9 / 2
    Lol,

11. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    It is in fact not dead.

12. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice