I am taking a break..

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Soldier™, Aug 6, 2017.

1. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Hey guys! I have to say it was an extremely pleasent and fun experience with all of you guys. Unfortunately, it will have to end for a period of time...
    I had a really busy holiday and I wish I had more time to stay on my favourite servers.. So now the holiday is close to the end. I am preparing for a new school year. I am 7th grade now, the hardest grade. So now if I want to go to the best highschool in town, I have to work extremely hard.

So the conclusion is that for the next year I will not be able to play TF2, my favourite game..
    I thank you all guys because you accepted me in your wonderful community, because you were so nice to me and because you made me learn a lot of different stuff.
    I will see all of you guys in 2018!
    Wish me luck!

Sincerely,
    Soldier

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    Damn, Well Bye Soldier. Good Luck And As Ye Said I'll See Ya In 2018.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thank you very much man! Take care!

4. The Medic

The Medic Notably Active

Ratings:
    +12 / 0
    Good luck man. Hope you get the grades you're working for!

We'll see you around later on!

5. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thanks bud! :)

6. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    Good luck with 7th grade. Try to stay happy as possible and enjoy yourself. I if I can make it, you can too. See you next year.

7. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thank you very much my man! See ya!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. ⇋AustinHimself⇌

⇋AustinHimself⇌ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +14 / 3
    Best of luck on your studies and I hope to see you back on server one of these days to tell us that you got accepted to that fancy shmancy high school you're so sought to gain acceptance to!

9. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thank you very much man! Btw i wont go to highschool after 7th grade. There is also 8th grade but the results from the 5th to the 8th grade matter when getting into highschool :)

10. daddy kink

daddy kink Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    I literally had the worst grades in middle school classes, but when I took the SAT and placement tests I scored really high so I got into the highest level high school classes.

Even the teachers told me that your grades from 6th to 8th grade don't matter, as long as you score high on your placement.
    I'm probably just lucky to have it that way, because my friend from New York has a similar situation as you, where how you do in middle school greatly effects your high school classes.

Anyways, good luck with 7th grade, but the workload gets a lot heavier in 8th.
    Just a warning.

11. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Yeah you are lucky. For me, the results i got from the 5th to the 8th grade actually matter when you apply to a high school. In the 5th and 6th grade i got 9,96/10 general grade. Right now I am aiming for a 10/10. If you get 9,96 that means about 0,01 that is taken away from the big general grade when you apply for the high school. For example the high school i wanna go to requires 9,96 at least to get into and right now, with two 9,96s, I have a big general grade of 9,98 which means I can get into that high school IF I don't fuck up in 7th and 8th grade.

Anyways, thank you very much, I will not dissapoint you ;)

12. daddy kink

daddy kink Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 1
    Holy shit, that's complicated, gl

13. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Yup, it is. Thanks! :D

14. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    Good luck on your endeavours!

15. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Thanks!! :)

16. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Sad to see you go man! But don't worry 7th grade is easier than you think. 11th grade is where the difficulty is lol!

17. Soldier™

Soldier™ Unwavering

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I bet it is. But I still have a pretty long way till then. I just want to finish 7th grade with a 10/10 that's my goal :)
    After that, it's chill :D

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice