How Did YOU Find HG?

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Lecatzz, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Helium \ Valentina

Helium \ Valentina Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
    I came here because I saw Horplamus and I just fell in love <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Love Love x 1
    • Joe Approved Joe Approved x 1
  2. NotoriousRebel7474

NotoriousRebel7474 Forum-Clearing

Ratings:
    +80 / 8
    I came here after meeting genocide god (dubz 1st account before he made dubz) and I joined him one day and he was in all trade 2/3 and I just favorited the server and kept joining flipping between there and skial; furthermore, meeting many cool guys/gals who I still talk to almost everyday and have witnessed amazing community. with amazing people

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Levi Heichou

Levi Heichou Unwavering

Ratings:
    +20 / 3
    I found Harpoon Gaming back from when I did TF2 trading pretty regularly. At first I didn't think much of it and was about to leave but then started talking to an old admin (at the time a moderator) by the name of Toast Mama. She became my first friend on the server and was the entire reason why I even kept coming back and got to know everyone else in the community!

4. Adrian

Adrian Potato Lover.
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +71 / 6
    I found harpoon back when I was a F2P and I wanted to go to a trade server because I was doing the scrapbanking thing at the time. and I met this guy name Eoj Nawoh who sounded so encouraging, like if you went to a festival and there would be a guy saying "Step right up! hit down 3 balls win a prize! come on! you can hit them!" and I thought to myself. this place is fucking awesome. so I kept going and going and met some of the other staff aswell, and they were all nice people so my goal was one day I wanted to be staff here. And I have seen HG grow from this little magical seed to a fucking giant beanstock. instead of jack and the beanstock it became Joe and the beanstock.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
  5. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    I almost spit out my water when I read this part.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Lecatzz

Lecatzz Laundry Lecatzz
    Donator

Ratings:
    +376 / 27
    what if we made a story on that....

• Like Like x 1
  7. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    I Found HG In My Trading Expierience Around 2014 I Was VERY Imactive, My Tf2 Activy Has Come About In Mid-2015. Anyway Back On Topic. I Was Scrolling Through Trade Severs And Saw 26 People In HG. Decided To Join. Met Some Of The Communtiy And Had A Chat. Then I Met Sargent¥ My Best Online Bud :3 (Bob For Short) He Introduced My TkHG Becuase He Didn't Recognise Me And So I Learned The Basics. A Couple Weeks After Coming Back I Got Lifetime Donator With My Unusual Conquisador And 4 Keys Pure. Ever Sunce I've Been Coming Back To HG At Every Chance. :3

8. Skython

Skython Word-Spattered
    Donator

Ratings:
    +33 / 21
    To Hg*

9. meow

meow Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I found it by you, Lecatzz

• Love Love x 1
  10. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    JAG
    ask me later about it

11. Plasma

Plasma One with the trees.

Ratings:
    +39 / 3
    Found hg through recomendation on selling an item, and when i joined i sold it instantly.:joyful:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    I know a couple of people on staff, aswell as I been on here long ago during one JAG 2012-2013(?) event of some sorts, totally forgot lol

13. ✪ Oste-Fyr

✪ Oste-Fyr Truly Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 10
    I first found the server when typing in trade_plaza for the map and ut just came up with it. I joined and really enjoyed it. Now HG is all i really go on since i dont really enjoy normal servers.

14. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    So it started in December (2015) and I was a f2p. So I Stumble upon all trade 3 mid cosmetic contest, then I fell in love xD (with harpoon)

15. MichaelAndJello

MichaelAndJello I'm not a foundation

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Clicked on a random ttt server. I stayed because it had good waiting music.

16. Dragoon™

Dragoon™ Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Found the HG banner in the SteamRep Partners list.

17. Spycrableedoom

Spycrableedoom Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I found hg when i was invited to spycrab...

18. Spicey ツ

Spicey ツ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    From my friend along time ago.I joined the server along time ago.I am getting back to it now.

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice