Concept Art

Discussion in 'Arts & Entertainment' started by [Tae] #ThatOneOtter, Sep 16, 2016.

1. [Tae] #ThatOneOtter

[Tae] #ThatOneOtter Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +57 / 0
    I'm making a support champ but I don't know the name or class (mage, marksmen, etc. ) so can you guys help me out? Otter Munk.jpg

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Canadian Tuurtle

Canadian Tuurtle Activity Level: Poutine Fuelled

Ratings:
    +68 / 3
    I probably gonna butcher this but, i'm guessing this is for LOL. If its not i'm sorry :bag:
    Any who, i think she/he looks really cool and i'd be interested to know possibly more about her move/skill set and what her pro's and con's are. Great art! I get jealous whenever i see someone who can draw good lol xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tsundere Baka

Tsundere Baka "A Little sugar in my tank, and watch out!"
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +38 / 4
    Looks more like a thief type of class to me if we go off RPG's, so for weapons, I'd go with a knife and a bow and arrow along the back, possibly some sort of white cape, with cut off edges on the ends? Just my analysis from the type of clothing she's wearing, Idk if this is based off something, or if it's custom, but that's what I think. Nice drawing btw.

4. LordOfStalkers

LordOfStalkers Notably Active

Ratings:
    +30 / 4
    Priestess of some kind? Looks Greek/Roman clothing so something about Fireballs and Healing? so if its Support : it would be ;
    Mage : Ability 1. Fireball of Some Sort (Dmging, slows) Ability 2. Heals for 2% Max Hp(or something close) Ability 3. Boosts Speed or something Ult. A knockback ult like Azir?

Passive : idk increased defense or something

Name : Otena(idk) Class : Mage, Support

5. Newt

Newt "Great we're all bloody inspired."
    Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 2
    Make her an assassin support. That would be new and really cool. Have her like jump out of the shadows to silence somebody. Or poison them to leech heal for both her and the adc. Cool art tho :D

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice