Accepted [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198063494934 (♥ Grump af ♥)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by ♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥, Mar 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥

♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥ Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    ♥ Grumpy af ♥

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    I was banned for a week under the reason "Disrespecting Players/Admins"

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    I would like to point out I understand why I recieved this ban yesterday, I would also like to point out anybody who is a regular on server #3 and has known me for around 30 minutes or more knows to never take me seriously unless I'm talking about trading, while I have been active on your server I have also helped numerous players with working out what price they should look for on unpriced unusuals, helping them find people who may be interested in buying their unusual/items and have always tried to help others.

Now, yesterday my salt was directed at a guy who used a script which in linked to a hack, this script always you to instantly exit a taunt no matter what stage you are through it, along with he was far too accurate with an ambassador. The guys excuses were the following "I have unusuals" and "Well feel free to try the script" yet he wouldn't provide a link where he got it and after I left the server and tried it on a private server I could never replicate it with any script I could find.

I would also like to point out I have never recieved a proper warning, I have been told "could you be nicer" or things along those lines yet nobody has ever told me "this is your warning, be nicer or don't talk" or something similar. Yet the other day I saw somebody recieve 3 warnings for double posting yet nobody kicked him for it and when they finally decided to he had already left the server around 10 minutes before they decided. (I understand of course these are different reasons for kick/ban but surely maybe it'd be fair if I recieve at least 1 warning before my ban?)

I have also during my time on the server (all trade #3) noticed lots of admins disrespect other players or fellow moderators/admins yet they recieve nothing, so from here on out I shall also be saving screenshots of any time that I see this from them.

I understand I'm by far no means a "knight in shining armour" and can at most points be quite toxic and angry, so by far I'm not saying I'm the good guy or trying to take any "moral highground" in this situation.

If I do recieve an unban I shall do my best to keep my negativity away from the chat and the voice comms and away from the server as to avoid conflict in the future.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 ♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥, Mar 24, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
  2. ♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥

♥ Peek-A-Boob ♥ Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    An update since my post yesterday so when this is handled they can have new news:

I tried to contact Sparky and left a message on his profile saying "If it's okay with you I would just like to talk to you, I will not cause an argument I just wish to discuss with you my ban and apologise for my behaviour here on your profile" yet have recieved nothing back from him which is understandable.

My steam name at the present time of typing this is: ♥ ShovelKnight ♥
    It may change in the future, possibly to my most commonly used name which is: ♥ Peek-A-Boob o/ ♥

I have been told that Joe will be handling my appeal and have talked to him slightly on discord as to do with a ban on mumble after an incident involving a situation with my original HG ban, more information on that can be provided if requested.

Nothing much else that comes to mind at this present time of writing though if I do think of anything else which may have a factor on this appeal shall be mentioned as an edit, or if somebody else mentions something involving to my ban I can vouch as for the truthfullness of it.

I would also like to say after going on stat.sharpoongaming.com and looking at my chat logs I understand how cancerous/toxic I was and I'm embarrased to realise how that reflects on me and heavily regret my decision to act that way like I did.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Your comments were insulting, and moreover, your comments done in chat in regard to your ban were way over the line. I am granting your appeal, but please note, any behavior that violates our rules, especially comments similar to those you made regarding the ban, will result in a more strict ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice