Comments on Profile Post by jacobhd404040

1. TheChineseDolphin
    TheChineseDolphin
    4 days into the school year and I am already learning basics in Java :P
    Aug 27, 2015
  2. Noexecute17
    Noexecute17
    Enjoy! It seems hard and boring at first, but when you get into it, it becomes part of your reflexes and sudden knowledge, it turns into an infinitely expanding playground!
    Aug 28, 2015
  3. TheChineseDolphin
    TheChineseDolphin
    We are using this program called Jeroo in my computer science class. It uses Java coding along with some other coding languages. I keep messing around with that program and its pretty fun to do.
    Aug 29, 2015
  4. Noexecute17
    Noexecute17
    I only recently began to learn my first true proglang, which is C++, in order to make a project on Unreal Engine 4. I ain't regretting each second I spent on it.
    Aug 29, 2015
  5. Lord Ptolemy
    Lord Ptolemy
    Every school I go to either doesn't have any programming classes or they dropped it the year I join the school. I have to do all of my learning via the internet; which is fine, but when you have a question that could be answered right then and there in a classroom you have to wait an hour or two before you receive a helpful answer on a coding forum.
    Sep 4, 2015
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice