Downgraded [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: 7656119802204493 "TheDarkBeastFromHell"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by TheDarkBeastFromHell, Aug 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheDarkBeastFromHell

TheDarkBeastFromHell Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    | steamname: ☣TheDarkBeastFromHell™☣
    | steam3ID: [U:1:61779202]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:30889601
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656119802204493
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/TheDarkPimpFromHell
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198022044930

Description
    I have created a new appeal for myself as the first appeal was declined because of the insults made by my friend, The full appeal and screenshots of my trade history are attached, if you need more of my trade history then I will be happy to take more screenshots.

As you may already know, this appeal is made because of me and my friend (spliefdagreif) since we were trolling on a harpoon gaming server and because of this, we have been banned from multiple sites and servers due to a misconception that we were scamming/attempting to scam various people. Whilst my friend has stopped trading for now, I'am still an active trader with over 1,000+ trades behind my back and I think that scamming is an incredibly horrible act, And I know this from my past as I have been phished before and to this day, I'am still scared to click on any links that I notice in a trade or even outside of trading, I would talk further about this but I do not want to drag out this appeal.

I didn't want to drag out this appeal since I already wrote a 1,000 + word essay on this matter but I felt that this was important to say.

As said previously, I'am incredibly sorry for all of the problems that my friend and I have caused for this community, we never had any interests in scamming anybody. As difficult as it may be, I hope that you can believe me.

I hope that this can be rectified soon.

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know
    CSLNG and D2LNG are bots from CSGO Lounge as I used to bet before getting banned.

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. TheDarkBeastFromHell

TheDarkBeastFromHell Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Done.

Attached Files:

4. Spliefdagrief

Spliefdagrief Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  5. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    After careful consideration, I've decided to reduce your tag to a Caution tag, I would be more careful in the future to prevent any sort of misunderstanding such as this.

We will keep the caution tag there as a warning and as information. In a few months, assuming you have no more reports or offenses, we'll remove the caution.

Please be more careful in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice