Declined [TF2 Scammer Tag Appeal]: https://steamcommunity.com/id/puppysarecute "mockingjay bruh"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Luke Hoey, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke Hoey

Luke Hoey Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    | steamname: Mockingjay ßrūh
    | steam3ID: [U:1:87315142]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:43657571
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047580870
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/puppysarecute
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198047580870

Description
    It has been about a year since I received this scammer tag, and it was due to me running from a spycrab (for a key) since then I have returned the item to the winner, and I know in some past times I have made up some pretty stupid things about why I got tagged. In fact, I just want you guys to believe I have changed, and I take back the thing I said about staying banned from the harpoongaming servers, it was obvious I was saying that as a bribe, and I can promise you that I wont be attempting to bribe anyone. Also Im very sorry that I ran from such a small crab, im not sorry that I got tagged. I deserved a scamming tag for such foolishness. I hope you guys can believe that I have changed and can remove my scamming tag, as I have started to miss Tf2 trading.

Thanks.
    Mockingjay

Please provide any and all evidence
    I have no evidence.

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

2. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Its been a while, can I get an update? Thanks.

3. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    I may as well start you off.

I believe you will need screenshots of your trade history from the day before you scammed this person out of a key to your current trade history. Do not crop the images and, once all of the screenshots are posted, specify which person you paid the key to.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    I paid the key to a user named 7 (current name is 777777) If you need me to provide a profile url to his account I will.

Attached Files:

5. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Hello? Its been a few days, sorry for being impatient im just a little anxious.
    Thanks.

6. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    For what reason did you trade him the key, ask him to give it back and then proceed to give him the key again?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Hey sorry for not mentioning that, but I traded it to him, then he realized he didnt screenshot the trade we had, since he wanted to take a screenshot helping me to get my tag removed, He gave me the key back and he screenshotted the trade.
    Thanks.
    Mockingjay

8. Luke Hoey

Ratings:
    +0 / 2
    Hey its been a while, I would like an update please. Thanks

9. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    This is your third appeal, and each time I've come to the same conclusion. Declined.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice