Make Me Laugh (I dare you)

Discussion in 'General / Off-Topic' started by Agniratha, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Agniratha

Agniratha Time to tip the scales!
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Post you're funniest Jokes you can find.

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson went on a camping trip. After a good meal and a bottle of red, they lay down for the night and went to sleep.

Some hours later Holmes woke up, nudged his faithful friend and said, "Watson, I want you to look up at the sky and tell me what you see." Watson said, "I see millions and millions of stars." Sherlock said, "And what does that tell you?"

After a minute or so of pondering Watson said, "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets. Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo. Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three in the morning. Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant. Metereologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day today. What does it tell you?"
    Holmes was silent for about 30 seconds and said, "Watson, you idiot! Someone has stolen our tent!"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. HeroofWinds1

HeroofWinds1 "That Canadian"

Ratings:
    +57 / 7
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Darkusaurus Rex

Darkusaurus Rex Mother of Harpoon's Special Forces

Ratings:
    +18 / 3
    Why did Sally fall off the swing?
    She had no arms.

Knock Knock.
    Who's there?
    Not Sally.

:^)

4. RunningSpree

RunningSpree Southern Arab Canadian.

Ratings:
    +103 / 10
    Why did willy get hit by a bus?

Because Sally was driving it.

5. Agniratha

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    Sally told me that she liked that, She want's you go give her a high five...Ohh wait...

6. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    You're all horrible people.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Agniratha

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    haha, That's a good one.

8. Flamy27

Flamy27 Truly Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    Clean Joke:I took a bath with bubbles. Dirty Joke: Bubbles is the girl next door.

9. Agniratha

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +415 / 37
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Flamy27

Flamy27 Truly Active

Ratings:
    +15 / 1
    Haha, I almost fell off my chair :3

11. festeringMongoose

festeringMongoose Professional Procrastinator

Ratings:
    +45 / 7
    [​IMG]

12. RunningSpree

RunningSpree Southern Arab Canadian.

Ratings:
    +103 / 10
    How many dead babies does it take to paint a wall red?

Depends how hard you throw them.

• Super Approved Super Approved x 1
    • Mad Scientist Mad Scientist x 1
    • Scary Scary x 1
  13. Horplamus

Horplamus Healer

Ratings:
    +185 / 3
    Those dead eyes...

14. Darkusaurus Rex

Darkusaurus Rex Mother of Harpoon's Special Forces

Ratings:
    +18 / 3
  15. Backseatsman

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +266 / 13
    Noob's backpack

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. FlareStar

FlareStar Truly Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +28 / 3
    I made up a joke today actually! What do you call finding drugs on the ground?... POT LUCK

• Like Like x 1
  17. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    (A lot of reading :p)
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink, and while he's drinking, the monkey jumps all over the place, eating everything behind the bar. Then the monkey jumps on to the pool table and swallows a billiard ball.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Your monkey just ate the cue ball off my pool table -- whole!"

"Sorry," replied the guy. "He eats everything in sight, the little bastard. I'll pay for everything."

The man finishes his drink, pays and leaves.

Two weeks later, he's in the bar with his pet monkey, again. He orders a drink, and the monkey starts running around the bar. The monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his ass, pulls it out and eats it.

The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" he asks.

"Yeah," replies the guy. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he swallowed that cue ball, he measures stuff first."

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Some Porcupine

Some Porcupine Rage-Inducing Activity
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +209 / 30
    Well since we are doing dead baby jokes...
    What's worse than an apple? An apple with a worm in it.
    What's worse than an apple with a worm in it? Half an apple with half a worm in it. (you ate the worm)
    What's worse than half an apple with half a worm in it? A dead baby.
    What's worse than a dead baby? A bucket of dead babies.
    What's worse than a bucket of dead babies? The one at the bottom of the pile is still alive.
    What's worse than a baby being alive at the bottom of a pile of dead babies? It has to eat it's way out.
    What's worse than a baby having to eat it's way out of a bucket of dead babies? By the time it gets out, it's autocannibalistic.

• WTF WTF x 1
  19. TheSmile

TheSmile Paint me like one of your French girls

Ratings:
    +309 / 44
    Host- "What's something you don't want other people knowing about your car"

Contestant- "It hits people whenever im drunk"

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice