Archived Kronos's All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Kronos, Apr 24, 2020.

1. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Kronos
    | steam3ID: [U:1:101512239]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:50756119
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061777967
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Kronos-Skull
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198061777967

Which server do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?
    24d

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Anytime cause corona yknow

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    yes

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    I have been mod in the past and i'm active on the server. I am also known. Yes I am able to control situations. No i shall not abuse my power. Bish bash bosh everyone home in time for tea.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Lunaa

Lunaa Teddy Bear with a gun
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    What do you feel you can bring to the Staff Team? as well as what does your schedule look like outside of Corona.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Previous experience and training from when Eoj charlie was around and the ability to be active whenever needed. I can be active from 11am to 2am BST with exceptions for eating.

4. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Hello, Are you still interested in being staff?

5. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    si

6. Lunaa

Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +110 / 13
    Thankyou for your continued interest, I will get back to you in several days with a update!

7. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    This is clearly not happening any time soon and I can't be asked to wait another year for an application to be decided on so don't bother. Lost interest

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice