Accepted [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561197960287930 "Motadoros"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by ?????, Sep 16, 2019.

1. ?????

????? Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Because i was young enough to make a mistake, also i was really apologised when i came back to this game and all this staff, i paid for my mistake. I refund everything i did took from this person, also it was a small price as well and even after so much time even after Jehnib said that he dont need that 6 ref i still send an offer and did the best thing that i can do. Also you can see how active im and how much im trying to get this ban off, if i was really dont think bad about my self i will just still play WoW Wot and lot more that i do
    Also one more fact is that i have pretty good reputation in every game i play and its sad that i have here bad just for a 0.30$ that i didint paid so i just want to fix this issue. Hope i explained it well, really trying my best to show that i will never act like that even talked with steamrep but they said that they dont act for harpoon bans so i contact here. Also of course you can see that when you will lower the status or remove it that i will never make again incident, i mean you can check that i will have a good history from here. Thank you.

2. ?????

????? Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Also, of course the Appeal is about that incident but i have to tell that Jehnin is a guy that you will find in a one of a million situation, i scammed this guy for 6 ref and he was so good against me. I want to appreciate a lot him as well, cause he understand that i did a mistake and im really pushing it up to move that little mistake to the past, 8 years of account and one incident for 6 ref and get banned permanently for scamming its little bit of bad for me i think but i always understand that people have to pay for mistakes, that's what i did. Thank a lot Harpoon Support(Tio José das Vacas) and also a big pleasure to Jehnib . Wish you the best ! :)

3. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Downgrading tag to caution. You may reappeal in 6 months.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice