Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198182069890 "Vxenty"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Vxenty, Aug 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: Vxenty
    | steam3ID: [U:1:221804162]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:110902081
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198182069890
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Vxenty
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198182069890

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts
    None.

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    The way I got banned was from doing two different spycrabs on a HG trading server and I ended up losing both of them and refusing to pay the wager.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    https://forum.harpoongaming.com/attachments/spycrab-log-png.23633/

https://forum.harpoongaming.com/attachments/spycrab-log-victim-2-png.23630/

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    I will never do another spycrab unless I know that I have enough refined for the wager. The main reason why I never payed was because I would have lost all my refined, so I didn't pay because I didn't want to lose all my refined. I was a little kid back then because this happend three years ago and I just got back into tf2 after not playing it for three years. So I am a lot more mature know and I know that I should never scam someone ever again. I regret doing what I did and I will make up for it. I payed the price of pretty much never trading again for three years so I know am old enough to not do stupid things and to always make the right choices.

2. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    You need to repay the victim.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Ok. Well i will try my best. I ran from the spycrab three years ago so I don’t know if the guy still plays tf2

4. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have just added both victims and I am waiting for them to accept my friend request.

5. Tio José das Vacas

Tio José das Vacas Wicked Active
    Staff Member Head Admin Forum Staff Reports Staff Appeals Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I'm waiting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Both victims still have not responded at all I’m pretty sure they stopped playing in general. My incident happened three years ago so they probably stopped playing by now.

7. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Neither of the victims have added me and it’s been a very long time. I’m pretty sure they have both quit playing on steam. They both probably are adults by now and don’t have time for video games. I highly regret doing what I did and I just want to get my tag removed so I can go back to trading.

8. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Proof of him blocking me

Attached Files:

9. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    @Tio José das Vacas I sent a trade offer to the first victim for 11ref but the second guy I cant cause he blocked me.

10. Vxenty

Vxenty Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I have sent a trade offer to the first guy but the second guy has me blocked. I dont know what to do.

11. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    No payment. Declined

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice