Archived [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198206878891 "NoahAdamsonnn"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by NoahAdamsonnnn, Oct 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NoahAdamsonnnn

NoahAdamsonnnn Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: Eskimoo
    | steam3ID: [U:1:246613163]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:123306581
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198206878891
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/ipopxanzzz
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198206878891

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    I honestly don't even remember the incident, I just recently started playing team fortress again. I guess it happened back in September 2015 because that's when the post was made, but apparently I ran from a boxing match where we were betting on a key. Now this makes no sense to me now because in real life I keep my word because that's all I man really has is their word. I've been trying to do good by people because I am a firm believer in karma. I honestly don't know why I would've done anything like that because if you look at my inventory I don't even have what I was supposed to give him. I guess I was just young and stupid and I don't have an excuse for my actions, I accept full responsibility. But I just tried to log into scrap.tf to start trading again and get my items up when I got a message that I was banned on harpoon gaming and I had no clue why. I don't remember running from a boxing match and I can assure you it would never happen again, I work a job now and if there was any way to get ahold of the guy who I scammed then I would gladly give him what I owe him + more. I have no respect for scammers and I do not want to be labeled as one.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    I do not have any evidence, the only thing that I know of is if you go to my steamrep page then click on the harpoon gaming ban it will show what happened.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    Well I would not make bets with items that I do not have, and I would not make bets if I know I'm not going to follow through with them. I would also educate other steam users on prices and other ways of being scammed etc so they don't get sharked or scammed out of their items or money.

2. Nebrassy

Nebrassy Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
  3. Jin&Tonic

Jin&Tonic Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
    Staff Member Owner Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +2,352 / 75
    Closed for lack of response.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice