Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198242514058 "Thomas"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ, Aug 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198242514058

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts
    don't have alternate accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    I tried to scam someone 2 years ago pretty stupid.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    I got scammed like a month earlyer from my australium ambassador that was why i scammed someone i wanted it back.

Well that was like 2 years ago i have grown out of it and i would like that when i am on a server that i have the possabilty to trade and that people not think oh thats a scammer because i don't do that bullshit anymore

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    well just don't get scammed so i don't want my stuff back fast a scam people

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    -1 there isn't enough clear evidence to support the scam. Also, just saying "I've grown up now" doesn't really prove that you won't scam again or do something similar.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Please read this thread: https://forum.harpoongaming.com/threads/32402/

4. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
  5. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thanks for your feedback though

I don't now how i could prove that i won't do it again i mean they may keep an eye on my to see i really won't do it again.
    I don't really have the urge to do it again and i didn't have the urge for 2 years so i am pretty certain it won't come back

6. ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Oh and nothing went through he reported me before anything really happend so i don't even know who i tried to scam

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello,

Due to the amount of people you have tried to scam, we will not accept this appeal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice