Application Declined Telly's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Telly, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Telly
    | steam3ID: [U:1:119139061]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:59569530
    | steamID64: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198079404789
    | customURL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tellythesniper
    | steamrep: https://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198079404789

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    78 Days

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    I'm starting college on the 27th of August but it's only a 3 day week so most likely 4pm onward on those days and most of the day any other day.

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    This is my second time applying. I was declined previously for being too immature (constant Lenny faces) I have since then removed my Lenny binds (thank god, amirite) I think I would make a good addition to Harpoon's staff because I don't take shit from anyone and deal with situations accordingly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. standbytheriver

standbytheriver Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 would have his own way of dealing with things but means well in the long run

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    +1 On the server often and is generally friendly (though he does tryhard a little at times)

4. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Just a little bit.

5. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    +1 knows how to deal with problems effectively and is well known by the community

6. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Telly,

While you have definitely matured in relation to spamming lenny faces and whatnot, we can still not justify adding you to staff. Following the large amount of drama that has surrounded you in the past and the way you seem to have a grudge or bias towards some users, makes it hard for us to determine if you would be able to make unbiased decisions on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice