Application Declined Gorrah's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Gorrah, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    UPDATE (14/2/18): I've ordered a new mic and it will come anywhere from 17th-20th February.

UPDATE (15/2/18): The mic came in today for some reason :b.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Gorrah, Feb 14, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
  2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Gorrah,

We apologize for not processing your application in time. Are you still interested in becoming staff and believe that you are active enough to become a moderator?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I would be delighted to become staff, I think that I am kinda stupidly active due to the time I spend on the servers (I think I'm active enough to become a moderator)

4. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Gorrah,

Following the downtime we've had we would like to ask, are you still interested in becoming staff?

5. Demo Dude

Demo Dude Notably Active
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +7 / 0
    +1 definitely a good and kind player. He helps out the community a lot and is generally a barrel of laughs.

6. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    Sure, I'm up for it

7. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    but the real question is, how many more months do I have to wait?

8. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Do you believe it is okay to use racial slurs?

9. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    I feel that It should be fine to use racial/homophobic slurs as long as it's not in a harassing way and not used too much.

10. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Gorrah,

We're going to decline your application if this is the kind of mentality you have towards racism and homophobia. We cannot possibly add someone to staff who think both of those things are okay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice