Application Declined RoyalCookM8Pyr0's Unusual, All-Trade, Trade Minecraft Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Sierra Madre [WD], Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sierra Madre [WD]

Sierra Madre [WD] Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Sierra Madre [WD]
    | steam3ID: [U:1:313466465]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:156733232
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273732193
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Twentypandora96
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198273732193

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual, All-Trade, Trade Minecraft

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    3-4 hours daily. Total ammount of time combined is unknown

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Sun-Sat from 9Pm - 12Am EST

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes i do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    Well for starters, this is one of my favorite servers that I've been on throughout my time in Team Fortress 2. I've met almost all of my current friends on the servers owned by this community. And most of all, I would love to be able to make a difference in this community. I've had many different events happen throughout my time in Harpoons' main trade servers where I felt like I could have helped out with some of the issues that where present. I hope to always try to resolve the situation at hand in the most positive way if I do one day become a moderator for this community. I'm not asking to become Admin so I can rocket players that I don't like in-game, just to become a moderator so I can help out whenever an admin isn't present until one arrives and takes care of the problem from there, nothing else. I always try to be as reliable as possible, to be the person that someone needs in case something goes wrong, and to just be there to provide help when needed. And hey, even if I don't get the position for a moderator, ill always be a proud member of this great community until the very end, Harpoon.tf.

Thank You.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sierra Madre [WD], Mar 24, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    To find the total amount of time on the servers you simply go to one of the servers then type "!rank" in the in-game chat and then a box should appear with your total score on the server, total time on the server etc.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nebrassy

Nebrassy Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 0
  4. Sierra Madre [WD]

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
  5. Sierra Madre [WD]

Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Oh alright. Thank you! :J

6. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Sierra Madre [WD],

Following the downtime we've had we would like to ask, are you still interested in becoming staff?

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Sierra Madre [WD],

We're going to decline your application for now as you haven't replied. If you regain interest in becoming staff, feel free to reapply.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice