Application Declined Lamb Wid Da Plan's Unusual, All-Trade Administrator (18+) Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Lamb Wid Da Plan, Mar 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lamb Wid Da Plan

Lamb Wid Da Plan Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198035458322

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    Unusual, All-Trade

What position are you applying for?
    Administrator (18+)

How much time do you have in our servers?

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    everyday between 8pm-4am

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    i have a mic but its obviously easier to communicate via text.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    from years of experience playing tf2 , ive run into multiple people who obviously put their sole attention into trading, and of that 70% of players, around 5% of them dont trade successfully or run into consistent problems via marketing, or communication, or simply create a hassle for other players. i want to be what is between the people who deserve to have a good time, and the people who obviously need either suspensions or simply warnings. i think im more than suitable for this position with ample hours playing tf2. and a rough 176 hours play time per week. and it would actually be quite enjoyable to help people in many regards like ive been trying to without these privileges.

2. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    I haven't seen you before on AT-3 or any other.

And what do you mean by 110 on time spent on servers? sec/min/hours/days??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Just Navlis

Just Navlis Face-Meltingly Active
    Retired Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +50 / 3

you have an active permanent ban on SMT - Gaming for "Beeing abusive to Admins and Players" and you have a Former ban of harpoongaming for "racism" which expired.

i went ahead and checked your chatlog and by no suprise you didnt work on what you were banned for originally (see attached file)

Sources:

https://bans.harpoongaming.com//index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:37596297

http://bans.smt-gaming.net//index.php?p=banlist&advType=steamid&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:37596297

http://stats.harpoongaming.com/player_histories/chat/573368

Some of these instances where about 2 months ago however that does not mean it should not be of matter, especially a permanent ban by a different community.

- nav

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2

1) I just saw you today, that is it.

2) During your stay at All-Trade 3 you decided to use the N word in voice chat, Nimajin caught you doing that (even got confirmation that he did from himself) which makes me think you are completely fine with the use of the word and that it is fine to use when we are trying to stop the use of it in these servers.

5. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    -1 for all reasons listed above, I just don't see you fit to become staff.

6. Lamb Wid Da Plan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    im obviously friends with the dude i was talking to, way to get triggered.

7. Lamb Wid Da Plan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    k

8. Lamb Wid Da Plan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    nice to s

9. Lamb Wid Da Plan

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    110 hours, but the other teens you seem to work with have already taken a defensive stance. have fun on your own lol. i actually would hate myself to be apart of an organisation like this.

10. Elohim Yuri

Elohim Yuri Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +28 / 1
    Work with other? That's all? And yeah i do prefer solitude but that's nothing wrong with it is it? Also you're sure it's 110 hours and definitely not total of just 1 day?

Last message now. Won't continue with the ¨spam¨ here any further.

11. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    Hmm, it's quite strange you say that because before you applied I specifically remember you saying that you hate the vatican because they banned you and you absolutely love harpoon so you'd love to be an admin on here...

You're insanely immature and I refuse to believe you are 18 or older. If you really are, you need to work on maturity.

12. Sugoni

Sugoni 19 =/= 14
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +91 / 14
    It's odd that you've said this specifically because none of the people who have commented so far are people we "work with". They're all community members that took time to comment on your application.

13. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    This seems more like you just getting salty that your application has been getting shot down faster than King Kong off of the Empire State Building. BTW "have fun on your own lol" you do notice that this is a community and not a single person, you're the guy trying to join and lead this community most likely going to drag it into a watery grave.

14. Aquaa

Aquaa Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +5 / 1
    Not sure why this application is still open and pending, he is evidently not fit to be a staff member nor does he meet the requirements to be one. He is toxic and disrespectful on a daily basis which has already been shown by @Just Navlis and I will provide some more evidence here and perhaps in a server report I might make on Lamb.

I declined his trade request because I didn't want to trade with him, and as far as im concerned I don't need a reason to decline a trade but here's his reaction to me declining the trade.

[​IMG]

15. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Seeing as you would hate to work for us, this is declined. Also for your continued disrespect to members of our community and staff in addition to rule breaking in general, I will be placing a permanent ban on your account.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice