Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: 76561198190696911 "Alt+f4"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by CalvinKalimari, Nov 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalvinKalimari

CalvinKalimari Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: Top kek aleks
    | steam3ID: [U:1:230431183]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:115215591
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198190696911
    | customURL:
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198190696911

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    i was in a heavy boxing match, lost and then i left without playing

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    i'm going to be using this space to explain myself since i don't know where else to do so.

Alright this might sound dumb but a few days ago i ways lying in bed and it all hit me i was thinking about my appeals in harpoon gaming and it just came to me i realized how ignorant i was, to be honest when i made my first appeal the only reason i did it was because i wanted to be unbanned from scrap.tf as i use that website a ton, my second appeal i was in a hurry to get unbanned that explains why i made it so fast after the first one was declined the next appeals were just me trying to get unbanned with no thought after i realized my mistakes i understand how much of a bad sport i am for just leaving, i thought about "What if this happend to me? " "What would i think?" i thought how if someone left when we agreed that we would pay up i would feel betrayed, i feel bad for the guy i betrayed after i thought about it in depth.

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    if i lose i would stop, take a few seconds to get myself back together and pay up

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. CalvinKalimari

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    made a typo in "Describe the incident that resulted in your ban"

i ment paying

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
  4. CalvinKalimari

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    that was my second account created when i was tired of not being able to trade but i was waiting for the mobile cool down to go away

i created this before i had these thoughts in my post my realization came on Sunday and i slept on it and gathered my thoughts

5. CalvinKalimari

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    also sorry for the inconvenience of not putting this in the appeal my mistake

6. CalvinKalimari

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    its been a few months is it possible to get an update of sorts?

7. CalvinKalimari

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    anything to bring back?

8. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @CalvinKalimari,

You have had your appeal, we stand by the reason your first appeal was declined for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice