Application Declined GONKY BONKY HEAD's All-Trade Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by GONKY BONKY HEAD, Mar 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GONKY BONKY HEAD

GONKY BONKY HEAD Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: GONKY BONKY HEAD
    | steam3ID: [U:1:168537532]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:84268766
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198128803260
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/gonkry
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198128803260

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    17d 06:27:04h

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    im on almost every single day for at least 5 hours

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    yes i do

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    well, i feel as if i would be able to give fair judgement and im on almost all the time and i see that there is a lot of time where there is not a mod/admin on at all, so i feel i would be beneficial to the staff team :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. L.A.R

L.A.R Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1
    Nice guy and uses fair judgement and can accept when he's wrong. is a genuinley nice guy and is suitable for the job.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Mr. Sinx

Mr. Sinx Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 Pretty cool guy. I’d love to see this guy get staff, he’a genuinly nice to the people on the server.

4. Dice

Dice Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1
    Gonky has displayed countless acts of camaraderie among players in Harpoon and he would be a suitable person for the job.

5. iTrade ™

iTrade ™ Spectacularly Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +31 / 3
    +/-0.
    Even though Gonky is often on the servers, a regular member of this community, and most of the time a friendly person, I cannot support his application to become staff.

The fighting with Crash, Zrai, and other regularls caused a bad atmosphere on the server for quite a long time I am not saying he is at fault alone here. Not too long ago Gonky wanted to take a break from Harpoon due to those events.
    Then there was another situation where he got banned for two days by Medic. The situation was wrongly explained by him causing confusion among regulars like myself who falsely believed he got banned by accident.

A potential admin needs better judgment and a higher self-awareness in my opinion. Gonky is a nice guy but I am not sure if he is the right candidate for staff right now - maybe in the future that will change.

6. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -1 loves to make fun of people and call people rude names.

7. standbytheriver

standbytheriver Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    -1 is very rude, confrontational and immature.

8. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1 to river, I agree.

9. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    -1 What river says sums it up

10. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    you both got banned for being disrespectful towards me, so your claims hold no weight

11. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i have barely spoke to you, even when i did i was never rude neither disrespectful, i also noticed that you want to be an admin and river and telly both instantly backed it up... lol

12. standbytheriver

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Don't think you're that special to be honest, we got banned for saying certain things about certain staff members. It wasn't that long ago you were abusing me every chance you got on the server, and what you were saying to me wasn't very nice at all. That doesn't sound like a good staff member to me.

13. Telly

Telly Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    +1

14. standbytheriver

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If you have barely spoke to him, why did you then respond to his application with "rude and disrespectful" if you don't know him? Hypocrisy and double standards at its finest.

15. Kronos

Kronos Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    Never said it was towards me, but i've seen whats gone down in the past

16. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    weird how you all respond at the exact same time?

17. standbytheriver

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Weird how you got L.A.R to back you up on Kronos' application the second you post on it also? You don't have a leg to stand on at the moment.

18. GONKY BONKY HEAD

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    i have 2 legs actually

19. awoo~

awoo~ Awooooooooo~
    Donator

Ratings:
    +13 / 0
    +1 i think gonky has improved in his behaviour in recent times from what ive seen atleast so i think he would be a fit member for staff

20. standbytheriver

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    As these threads prove, of course.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice