Archived [All-Trade 3 Ban Appeal]: 76561198269170708 (Vasko The Scout Main aka Darwin)

Discussion in 'Server Appeals Archive' started by Vasko The Scout Main, Feb 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vasko The Scout Main

Vasko The Scout Main Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Your Steam Name
    Vasko The Scout Main aka Darwin

Your SteamID 64

Server
    All-Trade 3

Why were you banned?
    Racism, Spamming N word.

Why should Harpoon grant your appeal?
    Well i was dumb at the time, and i just saw the word and thought it was cool. so i spammed it like a idiot and didnt know what it meant.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
    You caused a lot of chaos on the Harpoon Gaming server not just with the racism but with the fact that you also impersonated an admin of Harpoon. However, this situation has been dealt; coming up to a year now and I would assume you would have matured and understood what the racial slurs and offensive language that you displayed genuinely mean. You've not changed your name often since the ban and now keeping your current name since October, I would hope it stays that way.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #2 Gorrah, Feb 1, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  3. Vasko The Scout Main

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    WHAT? I NEVER DID THAT. Well I did but I just want to get rid of my steamrep caution thing and I just changed my name to Mr.Admin for fun, and I only see Minecraft trade servers which are stupid so I would just like to get unbanned

4. Gorrah

Gorrah Notably Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +11 / 2
  5. Vasko The Scout Main

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    It was just for shit's and giggles sorry for cursing but I never wanted to scam anybody! I'm not a scammer! all I want to do is get rid of my steamrep caution thingy so I don't get seen as a scammer

6. jacobhd404040

jacobhd404040 Forum-Clearing
    Staff Member Advisor

Ratings:
    +167 / 5
    Hello @Vasko The Scout Main,
    I am archiving this appeal. You need to make a fraud appeal here for you caution tag before appealing a server ban.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice