Fucking cucks.

Discussion in 'Flame Bucket (Recommended 18+)' started by tea, Nov 21, 2017.

1. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Honestly I'm tired of seeing unskilled cucks using the sydney sleeper and then complaining. One of those cucks using the sydney sleeper got mad at me when I didn't use it too. Something about "if you're bodyshotting people you should use the sydney sleeper"????

Off-Topic to the post, why do so many people camp me with the cloak and dagger, it's happened like 4 times. Some guy just decided that I should die. No one else though, just me.

Is this a rant? Maybe it's a rant. But these god damned cucks need to stop using the sydney sleeper. Or I'll have a fucking aneurysm.[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    The hidden 11th commandment:
    "Thou shall not intentionally provoke Sydney Sleeper users."
    Or at least I think that's how that verse went.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    I dominated him out of this universe
    What a cuck though
    Today I saw at least 3 machina bodyshoters
    Completely ate their asses but god damn these cucks need to never come back

4. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    I don't often play TF2, but I usually use the Sydney Sleeper, because ( in any game honestly ) kills/points are my top priority, while skill is near the bottom. BUT, this happened on a trade server, so getting mad about being killed is kind of mindless, since the kill/death doesn't contribute to a goal. However, I'm just an old washed up TTT staff, so this can be written off as mindless.

5. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    Clicking on someone's head after waiting 0.2 seconds for the headshots to turn on is way faster...
    Bodyshoting is literally one of the shittest ways to farm kills but if you can't hit your headshots..

6. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    Head is a smaller target. I'm impatient. (See: Unskilled)

7. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    This is cuck behavior.

8. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    (Waves National Cuck flag)

9. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    [​IMG]

10. DRagon

DRagon Phenomenal
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +104 / 7
    [​IMG]

11. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    [​IMG]

12. Sylvan Evergreen

Sylvan Evergreen How can I help?
    Staff Member Head Admin Discord Staff All-Trade Staff

Ratings:
    +52 / 18
    What the actual frick frack snick snack tic tac is this thread?

13. Reggie

Reggie Please, say it more clearly
    Staff Member Deputy Head Admin Universal Staff Discord Staff

Ratings:
    +89 / 10
    may i join in

14. Nova

Nova Spectacularly Active

Ratings:
    +23 / 3
    You're annoyed about sydney sleeper snipers? Don't touch MGE endif. I was playing yesterday, and some dick came in with his direct hit. I beat him 2/3 times. I asked him to switch to stock. With that, i got a 25 killstreak on him before he ragequit.

15. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    It depends, you'd better not use the sydney sleeper.

16. Clorox

Clorox Forum Annihilator
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +64 / 9
    Fight Fire with fire

17. tea

tea Somewhat Active

Ratings:
    +7 / 1
    ban them

• About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice