Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: STEAM_0:0:123761116 "Histro / Bitter taste of green (Old name)"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Histro, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Histro

Histro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: Histro
    | steam3ID: [U:1:247522232]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:123761116
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198207787960
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Histro
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198207787960

Please provide Steam IDs or SteamRep Profile data blocks for all alternate or related accounts

Describe the incident that resulted in your ban
    So 2 years ago I used to play a lot of Team fortress 2, I wanted to get a lot of items / skins in the game so I went on some "spy crab" server at the time and I didn't know how it worked so I did the spy crab thing (I'm not sure how you did it I think it was a taunt) and some guy won and I think I left the game the bet or wager was 4 refined and I just left the game not knowing the consequences at the time I was pretty stupid about how the internet worked back then I was 13 back then when I used to play team fortress 2.

Please provide any evidence or information you wish to provide
    [​IMG]

If your appeal is granted, what steps would you take to prevent a similar incident in the future
    so If I were to be un banned I would give the guy his winnings 2 years later and I would apologies to him and tell him that I am very sorry for what I did 2 years ago. In the future I will no try to run away from anything online again I would speak to someone straight away if I ran into any incident like this again.

2. Histro

Histro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Tried to add the user back but blocked me, I was going to give him the items.

3. Histro

Histro Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Evidence of the user blocking me upload_2017-10-20_15-24-57.png

4. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Histro,

After careful consideration, we have opted to decline your appeal. You have made it very clear through your appeal and conversations that you're only attempting to appeal is because you're not able to make transactions with certain users, not because you regret scamming another users.

We don't believe that you just "left the game not knowing the consequences at the time", one of our admins at the time tried to contact you about the situation. He added you and commented on your profile to explain that you should pay up, instead of listening to him you ended up blocking him and removing the comment he left on your profile.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice