Declined [Scammer Tag Appeal]: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390349045 "AZULE/trade.tf"

Discussion in 'Fraud Appeal Archives' started by Azule/ trade.tf, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Azule/ trade.tf

Azule/ trade.tf Scarcely Active

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    SteamRep Profile Data block
    | steamname: AZULE/trade.tf
    | steam3ID: [U:1:430083317]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:1:215041658
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390349045
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tf2trader69
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198390349045 View attachment 32342 View attachment 32345 Capturesss.PNG

Description
    was spycrabbing two people on harpoon gaming at the dead of night,probably around 4am. I lost two spycrabs in a fit of rage i knowingly made the conscious choice to leave and not pay my debts to those i had lost a spycrab to only thinking about myself and my profit margin not caring how it would affect me in the long run, since then i have realized the my childish fit was uncalled for and that i had to pay those who i was indebted to. I first reached out to zyres who I apologized for my childish behavior and paid him the 4 ref for our spycrab i had lost then i tried to reach out to Wafflesaurus who unfortunately I was unable to make contact with because he has been offline for three days so i was unable to pay him back at the time of this writing but ill watch him until he goes online so i may apologize and pay him back,

Please provide any and all evidence

Please add any miscellaneous information we should know

Is there any private information you wish to provide?

Attached Files:

2. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own
    Advisor Universal Staff Donator

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Azule/ trade.tf,

Please follow up once you have repaid the second victim, once both victims have been repaid we will proceed with the appeal process.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    the victim refuses to accept my friend request and and his trade link is not in his info ill keep trying

4. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    hes be offline for 5 days

Attached Files:

5. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update: its has been over two weeks since i first attempted to make contact with waffle i have tried to add him several times and asked him to please accept me or leave his trade link in his comments but my pleas have fallen upon deaf ears and the victim refuses to cooperate with me or many other people who have ran from spycrabs with him, i'd like the mods to please consider unbanning me after this is published since the victim refuses to cooperate with me.
    -Azule Caspture.PNG Capture.PNG

6. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    sorry mods accidentally published the same image five times.
    -azule

7. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Azule/ trade.tf,

The victim has been offline for a few weeks now, it is very likely that he is on holiday and therefore haven't gotten a chance to get back to you. I would like to wait a bit longer to see what happens, because right now you've had no communication with him. You originally added him when he had been offline for 3-4 days already.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    If he doesn't respond within a week may we proceed without him?

9. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update: the victim wiped his entire comment section and still has not added me back even though he was online three hours ago id like a mod to evaluate my case and tell me if there's anything i can do since the victim won't let me pay them back, Casspture.PNG Casspture.PNG Capture.PNG Capturessss.PNG

10. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Update: Finally got ahold of the guy and payed him back he claims he deleted my comments because my picture was sexual? Idk anyways i payed him back and id like to proceed with the appeal. proofipaidwaffle.PNG

11. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    are you not very active admins?

12. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    please respond admins i haven't got a response in two weeks ;-;

13. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
  14. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Azule/ trade.tf,

Please refrain from constantly bumping your appeal, we will be getting back to you soon.

15. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    it has been nearly one month without a word from the mods at all may i have a update on my ban appeal?

16. Azule/ trade.tf

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    not trying to be pushy would just like to get back into trading

17. Nimajin

Nimajin Eoj's Own

Ratings:
    +475 / 23
    Hello @Azule/ trade.tf,

After careful consideration, we have opted to decline your appeal. Through your actions it seems that you don't truly regret committing fraud, however you just want to get rid of the scammer tag as it is an inconvenience. We believe that if the oppertunity, you would commit fraud again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice