Application Declined Musixiem's All-Trade, Forums Moderator Application

Discussion in 'Archived Staff Applications' started by Musixiem, Jul 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musixiem

Musixiem Mildly Active

Ratings:
    +4 / 1
    Steamrep Profile Block
    | steamname: Musixiem
    | steam3ID: [U:1:411287766]
    | steamID32: STEAM_0:0:205643883
    | steamID64: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198371553494
    | customURL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Musixiem
    | steamrep: http://steamrep.com/profiles/76561198371553494

Which server(s) do you wish to apply to be staff of?
    All-Trade, Forums

What position are you applying for?

How much time do you have in our servers?
    Approximately 5 hours.

Please list your schedule of when you would be on the servers, include day, time, and timezone
    Sun-Saturday
    - DEFINITELY 10pm-6am EST
    - MOST LIKELY 10am-2pm EST
    - DEPENDS ON THE DAY 3pm-9pm EST

(Primarily because of the scattered work schedule from McDonald's, but I'm basically on the server whenever I get off work, usually. If schedule is that much of a deal, I will provide my work schedule each week.)

How old are you?

Do you have a mic and do you use it?
    Yes I do.

Tell us why you should be a staff member
    First off, I will say that my "low hours" in the server is thanks to my pathetic work schedule. They screwed me over for around 3 weeks, and they've just fixed it recently (the day before me posting this). I will be able to jumpstart my hours after that.

I feel I should be a staff member because I take the time to do my homework. If any issues show up, I try and dig around to find how the issue started, and if there are any positive ways to solve it. I am a responsible and mature player, and I stay cool under pressure, especially when someone is going on the offensive against me or a person I am speaking for.

As for people breaking the rules, I am the one to screenshot just about every incident I find. But instead of immediately going to the forums, I'll remind the person of the rules, and if it is a continuous problem, then I will take all evidence to the forums.

Obviously I am no robot, so I have emotions and a personality. Asides of being rule-enforcing staff member, I am a rather chill player, that has been known by a lot of players I am around to have a fun personality, and to always be a kind and strong-hearted person.

But in the end, someone can say whatever they want about themselves, it's when they are in the light, that their personality really shows. Thanks for reading my application, and I'll see you guys either in-game or on the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chipwhite

Chipwhite Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    +1 is active in mumble

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Musixiem , we have decided to include you in the next All Trade Training. Please add me.

4. Chipwhite

Chipwhite Scarcely Active
    Donator

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    HOORAY

5. Sparky

Sparky Epic Member
    Retired Staff

Ratings:
    +112 / 6
    Hello @Musixiem

After careful reconsideration and discussion, I have decided to declie this application. I've noticed you making constant advertisments towards others regarding middlemanning. While this in itself isn't a problem, having lack of hours on tf2, the knowledge to properly and carefully carrying out such tasks, and also being relatively new to this community, it presents a problem. I've also noticed that you've applied to other communities with the same intentions, also consistently advertising that you do middlemanning services there, as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Harpoon

Harpoon Gaming is a gaming community, with servers in Team Fortress 2, Minecraft, and more. We were founded on the idea that no matter who you are, you have a home here. Too often we see communities rife with bullies and trolls, and Harpoon was created because we think we can do better than that.
  • Like us on Facebook

• Donate to Harpoon!

Donator is 1 key per month and 16 keys for lifetime. You will have donator access on all of our servers. If you wish to donate to Harpoon Gaming, contact a Full Admin or above. To learn more, head over to the donator page.

Donate to us!
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice